The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing Hreth "Warhead" Quayce

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warhead

Warhead

Introducing Hreth "Warhead" Quayce Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Hreth "Warhead" Quayce   Introducing Hreth "Warhead" Quayce Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:52 am

Introducing Hreth "Warhead" Quayce Warhea12

As for the person behind the keyboard- I'm old, cranky. Been shot up, shot down and blowed up way too many times in real life. Retired United States Army Military Police. Retired state level law enforcement in California. I now reside in Salem, Oregon enjoying being put out to pasture. Thankfully, there isn't a glue factory close. On the brighter side, I've been involved with MMOs since 1998. I find the challenge of computer gaming a great hobby. Especially tactical/military games. With all my real military experience it's fun to see how realistic they are and they can be great tactical challenges which I love. MMO wise, I usually play with my spouse, she and I have played online together also since 1998. As we say, "Family that plays together, stays together. AND has a shitload of fun doin it!" Tragically, she is NOT a Star Wars fan. She knows the basics, seen the movies. But she has a talent that is VERY valuable and hard to find. She is the best damn raid level group healer I have ever played with. If she is group healer YOU DO NOT FAIL. I am slooooowly luring her into the Star Wars trap. "Follow the trail of kitty treats little kitten...muahahahahah." Ahem...anyway...I'm a HUGE Bioware fan. Been a Bioware member since 20JUN02. Been a Star Wars fan since 25MAY78 (yeah I was in line for tickets opening night). I am HIGHLY motivated to throw down with the evil Empire (NO! NOT the New York Yankees). And have some great times with guildies. Kill some big assed mobs for great quests and phat lewt. Knowing Bioware it should be a good time had by all. And I'm honored to be a part of the team. And happy to help any and everyone that needs it.
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

Introducing Hreth "Warhead" Quayce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Hreth "Warhead" Quayce   Introducing Hreth "Warhead" Quayce Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:07 pm

Wow! What a great history. I am very happy to have you on our side. Again, Welcome to AL! I am sure you will love it here. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to private message me.

WELCOME! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Introducing Hreth "Warhead" Quayce
Page 1 of 1