The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild time and overall time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Guild time and overall time Empty
PostSubject: Guild time and overall time   Guild time and overall time Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:19 pm

OK everone since Calibar have made thihs new and wonderfull forum. Then i thought that the guild will put up times of meetings and classes.

BUT there is a problem. There is allways a problem. TIME DIFFERNCES.

Now let us solve it.

I proudly introuce you to GMT time.

Let me exsplain how we should do things with GMT time.

Exsample. I live in time zone GMT +1 and i am on at 3 pm. There is a etiqute class lead by Lilly from 8 PM at here timezone which chould be GMT -7.
That whould mean there are 8 hours differnce between us.
That whould mean her class whould be at 4 AM at my place.
You understand ? (just post comments if you dont)

We chould put our GMT timezone in our signature or in profile or such.

If that is not possilbe then peopel cohuld just say the time of classes and meetings, then say which GMT timezone you are in.

http://www.biblestudy.org/maps/time-zones-of-the-world-large-map.jpg

Here is a link to a GMT map, if you find a better. Then please let me know.

Xander Tarkona
Back to top Go down
VeldrynneDrakx

VeldrynneDrakx

PostSubject: Re: Guild time and overall time   Guild time and overall time Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:41 pm

perhaps set up a poll with all the diff timezones, and let get everyone to take the poll just once so we can see where the majority of our members are situated and then we can base it off of that, perhaps even setting up two instances of each class so that no one has to go well out of their schedule in order to make it to one of them? base one off of a north american timezone and another off of a european timezone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild time and overall time   Guild time and overall time Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:11 am

sure sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild time and overall time   Guild time and overall time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:40 pm

I go with the poll as well but instead of the week i was thinking about something like Member of the week or something like that
Back to top Go down
TyraelVae

TyraelVae

PostSubject: Re: Guild time and overall time   Guild time and overall time Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:55 pm

I totally agree with VeldrynneDrakx ,I mean its the right way do go about it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild time and overall time   Guild time and overall time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild time and overall time
Page 1 of 1