The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?

Go down 
+35
wannbo
RioBanchee
Zero
rellian_bokan
Darken Starsky
[AL]Rct.Haldir
Enzo
Dash Verne
Norris bly
Vyynn Randos
jakeozzy
Akua
Ton Monith
Jaina Sorak
Aiden Craft
Alepo Mispir
Bellek-Varga
Galrothe Bolfar
Jedi_Alex
Valek Kol
Marluxia
_
Traxex Wraw
Raunos
Calinhad
Torin Isoder
Artemis Sken-Mereel
Mezoth
Siph Auros
Foopaux (aka Trask Nylus)
VeldrynneDrakx
Moorelan
Zan Rydo
Caliber Mispir
Alistar
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
[AL]Rct.Haldir

[AL]Rct.Haldir

What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:08 am

Any planet that needs my assistance
Back to top Go down
Darken Starsky

Darken Starsky

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:28 am

Coruscant, only because I spent so much time on SWG dueling outside, getting ready for some World PvP.
Back to top Go down
http://thearlyoflight.bestforumpro.com
rellian_bokan

rellian_bokan

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:27 pm

I'm a big pvp freak so where ever all the action happens to be. Then again sticking with our people is probably the best thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:31 pm

coruscant mostly
Back to top Go down
RioBanchee

RioBanchee

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Great Question. I won't know until I can get into the game. It really depends if Crafting, harvesting, where Jedi artifacts will be located (Missions), PVP, trading location etc. At this time it's speculation; however I'm assume I would be spending much time in Tyhon and Korriban (Bring the fight to the Sith front Door)!

Back to top Go down
wannbo

wannbo

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:38 pm

I am definately going to be on tatooine the most to explore the huge desert.
Back to top Go down
Zack Kellso

Zack Kellso

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:41 pm

I am not entirely sure myself. Tatooine is one on my list. but maybe Coruscant just cause I wanna explore the city.
Back to top Go down
Lanil_Stari

Lanil_Stari

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:25 am

After i finish up my training on Tython I would like to visit Coruscant and pay my respect to the fallen Jedi at the Temple Ruins. After that i plan on exploring the galaxy looking though old ruins, so probably Voss, Hoth, Tatoonie, and Korriban if i am allow. I also plan on helping out with the civil war in Alderaan and restoring Taris to its former glory.
Back to top Go down
RioBanchee

RioBanchee

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Most of the time you find me on Tython, however, don't know until game is released. Where ever the Jedi loot is and guild quest, you'll find me there.
Back to top Go down
Fortris Drakmir

Fortris Drakmir

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:23 am

It will all depend on how the planets are laid out concerning quests, PvP, crafting and exploration. If I had to guess, I would say Tython. I am very interested in gaining more knowledge about the force and becoming well versed in that area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:57 am

Tython for sure at first.After that,Ord Mantell and Taris.I just want to get accommodated with the game before I rush into battle.
Back to top Go down
Hibatir Mispir

Hibatir Mispir

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:32 am

I would say besides Tython it would be Corellia being that is is a strategic hot spot for the republic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:59 am

I'll be constantly on the move from one planet to the other, purging every Sith on it as I progress Cool . But seriously, I would spend more time in Coruscant, Corellia and Ord Mantell.

Last edited by Grizz Meshurik on Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hibatir Mispir

Hibatir Mispir

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:03 am

I agree the only thing I don't know is how long I will spend on a planet before moving to the next one... assuming I'm not part of a squad that moves frequently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:01 am

Korriban Cool or at least trying to get there. * flies to korriban* *gets detected by super star destroyer* *tries to escape* *tractor beams catches him* *destroyer shots* *Xander dies*
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Grizz Meshurik wrote:
I'll be constantly on the move from one planet to the other, purging every Sith on it as I progress Cool . But I would spend more time in Coruscant, Corellia and Ord Mantell.

i agree Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Xander Tarkona wrote:
Korriban Cool or at least trying to get there. * flies to korriban* *gets detected by super star destroyer* *tries to escape* *tractor beams catches him* *destroyer shots* *Xander dies*

lol! lol! lol!

i wanna see that XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?   What planets are you gonna spend the most time on? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What planets are you gonna spend the most time on?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3