The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rockzolid's Intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockzolid

Rockzolid

Rockzolid's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Rockzolid's Intro   Rockzolid's Intro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:42 pm

(Not Positive if this is good or not, please tell me if I should redo it or edit it. Thank you for reading!)

Myself:
I'm thirteen years of age and told i'm going on 30 Wink. I live with my cousins who are now my Guardians and my Dad is (Thankfully Very Close) trying to get me back, he lost me due illness and family problems. I now look forward to going home in the next 6 months + and SWTOR I also look forward to being part of my life. As far as gaming goes I have been into these games for 5-6 years and am very interested in them and excited about SWTOR.
I hope to be an effective addition to AL and love the enviorment it produced from when i first saw the amazing site.

Lotian Piera
Lotian was born on Kashyyyk to a Mirialian Father and a Miraluka mother.
His father worked as a Business man after a honorable dis-charge from the Republic Marines and it made an impact on Lotians life from all the space talk they used to have. But even though he was part of the Marines it couldn't help him save Lotian from the Trandoshan Slavers that attacked the house after Lotians father fought them off a Wookies who they attempted to capture.
At age 8 Lotians mother had been killed, father beaten and left for dead, and taken into a ship off to a unknown world.
Little to his knowledge they had landed on Trandosha and were going to sell him into slavery.
But the Trandoshan left his father alive, Huge mistake.
His father went all the way to Coruscant to get help on behalf of the Jedi. His plea was answered and a Republic Strike Team with the assistance of a Jedi-Master passed through Trandoshan Space, Infiltrated a Slave Camp and save Lotian and several Wookies. On the way back the jedi-Master felt a strong surge in the force through Lotian and petitioned his father about going through the Jedi test and embracing them, His father was proud and accepted after he had some time with his son. He moved to a appartment near the temple and was attacked in the Sacking of Coruscant and is being searched for by the Republic.

Meanwhile... Now 13 with a high Midi-Chlorian count, Lotian is training in the ways of the Jedi and has show profficient ability in Piloting and having a clear mind in a heated situation/battle .
He is trying to decide between the path of a pilot, or the path of a Battle-master.
Back to top Go down

Rockzolid's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockzolid's Intro   Rockzolid's Intro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:48 pm

well, welcome to AL!!! its good for you to stay active so you can get to know everyone and feel at home here =] if you have any questions please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Akua

Akua

Rockzolid's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockzolid's Intro   Rockzolid's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Welcome, look forward to fighting along side ya
Back to top Go down
RioBanchee

RioBanchee

Rockzolid's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockzolid's Intro   Rockzolid's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Welcome to AL, if you have any questions please feel free to PM me (Private Message). See you in Chat and in-game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rockzolid's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockzolid's Intro   Rockzolid's Intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockzolid's Intro
Page 1 of 1