The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Korgo Sal: Hidden Sadness (Intro into AL)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Korgo Sal

Korgo Sal

Korgo Sal: Hidden Sadness (Intro into AL) Empty
PostSubject: Korgo Sal: Hidden Sadness (Intro into AL)   Korgo Sal: Hidden Sadness (Intro into AL) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Names Kirk I live in texas and I have only had one game of experience and that was WoW. I was a Restoration Druid named Kørgo and right before I had to grudgingly give up my computer due to the fact that my Fiance threw water all over it and fried it I was the #1 druid on the Twisting Nether server so said WoWHeroes.com.

Name: Korgo Sal
Race: Human
Class:Jedi Consular Seer Specialization( Healer its in my nature =D)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Green
Weapons: Orange Doublebladed lightsaber that splits into dual sabers
Outift: White and Brown tunic, Brown pants, And a Dark Brown robe my hood halfway over my eyes
Bio: I was born on a backwater planet in the Outer-Rim. I dont remember much about it only suffering and crime everywhere I looked and the sadness I felt crying over my father who was gunned down on his way home. Just when I felt like hope was all gone the most majestic Jedi Master appeared by my father and I and took my hand. Just looking upon her face gave me the warmest feelings and took away the sadness I had just experienced. From there we went and talked to my mother and the Jedi introduced herself as Mira Felot and that she would like to take me with her. My mother was hesitant at first but Mira would not take no for an answer. She gave my mother enough credits to hop aboard a shuttle to Coruscant and straighten her life out. She took me with her and taught me the ways of the Force. From the moment I stepped aboard her shuttle we became unseperable. We traveled for 15 yrs together and then the sith came and for awhile we fought them tooth and nail. Then a change started to occur in her , I took notice right away. Her glow seemed deminished and she relished every opportunity to bring pain onto the sith. We were battling a sith and his apprentice when me and my Master got seperated. I battled the apprentice with everything I had and when hope seemed lost I somehow prevailed. I calmed my breathing,thoughts and deepend my flow into the Force and felt my master nearby and headed in her direction. I came around the hill to see her holding the Sith in the air by the throat and poking him repeatedly with her lightsaber giggling maliciously. I was horrified and through my Saber chopping his head off while she whirled around with anger in her eyes. I caught my saber running towards her and yelled,"What do you think your doing!?". She told me to calm down and catch my breath then lead me to the shuttle. It was there she told me how she realized maybe the Sith were right, maybe we need to reconsider our allegiances. I asked her what the sith had said to her while reaching out to the Force and using my Skill in computers to turn on the video camera and she said it did not matter, I told her it did. We argued for hours about it and finally she told me she was joining the sith. I was stunned I couldnt even speak. She rose and asked me to join her and I refused. She lite her lightsaber and asked me not to make her do this. I wanted to join her so bad to not be apart from her she was my mother, my father, my family! I lite my lightsaber and attacked without a word and in the heat of battle I forgot she was my Master and saw her as another Sith in my way to galactic peace. In the end I slew her and brought her body back to the Order. For 3 months I went to the darkest corners in the galaxy continuing the mission me and her both started to increase the knowledge of the Sith so we can better understand our enemy. I finally decided I was done fighting alone so I sought out a group in the Order who is after the same goals as I pursue, perserving the Republic and the Jedi Order. The Army of Light called out to me much like my Master had when I had first met her. Im glad to be apart of a group again and I will use my healing specialization to keep as many of you alive as I can =D.

Last edited by Korgo Sal on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hibatir Mispir

Hibatir Mispir

PostSubject: Re: Korgo Sal: Hidden Sadness (Intro into AL)   Korgo Sal: Hidden Sadness (Intro into AL) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:44 pm

Cool another Seer... And I love the lightsaber, may what kinda crystal did you use for your primary?
Back to top Go down
Sifo Dyas

Sifo Dyas

PostSubject: Re: Korgo Sal: Hidden Sadness (Intro into AL)   Korgo Sal: Hidden Sadness (Intro into AL) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Congrats and welcome to AL.
Back to top Go down
Korgo Sal

Korgo Sal

PostSubject: Re: Korgo Sal: Hidden Sadness (Intro into AL)   Korgo Sal: Hidden Sadness (Intro into AL) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Thanks I finally finished the introduction =D
Back to top Go down
Malentar Cypress

Malentar Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Korgo Sal: Hidden Sadness (Intro into AL)   Korgo Sal: Hidden Sadness (Intro into AL) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:04 pm

Welcome to AL Korgo.
Back to top Go down
Rannek Jekurra

Rannek Jekurra

PostSubject: Re: Korgo Sal: Hidden Sadness (Intro into AL)   Korgo Sal: Hidden Sadness (Intro into AL) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:20 pm

welcome to AL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korgo Sal: Hidden Sadness (Intro into AL)   Korgo Sal: Hidden Sadness (Intro into AL) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korgo Sal: Hidden Sadness (Intro into AL)
Page 1 of 1