The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Intro (Anyaka_Pall)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anyaka_Pall

Anyaka_Pall

My Intro (Anyaka_Pall) Empty
PostSubject: My Intro (Anyaka_Pall)   My Intro (Anyaka_Pall) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:19 pm

Jedi Bio Database Entry: Anyaka Pall, an Arkani healer, is mostly noted for her conflict resolution.
The gray silent type. But many do not perceive the strength within, to their peril.

That is now, but not so long ago Anya was hopelessly training to become a Healer on Arkania.
And how can that possibly be a bad thing? Well it is a flaw if you save the wrong person, someone who shouldn't be saved.
Not to mention in quite an unorthodox manner.

But there he was, a dying man in need with multiple lacerations. She could see the outer wounds but also the inner ones as well.
Even more details became apparent. Deeper and deeper her vision went,until the fields of energy and the wounded tangles were
visible. And at once Anya thought if one end goes there and the other over there.... there can be balance, the concentric circle of
light can be once more be whole.

Only the sudden movement of the patient, shook her from her trance-like state and she could see that everyone else in the
operating room was looking at her. Some were shocked, some appalled. But it didn't matter because right at that moment the
assassin burst in to finish his job.

Fearing for her life and everyone else she let loose everything she had, little did she know it was the Force...

And then she ran, never looking back. But I guess this shaped her in to the Jedi she would ultimately become:

Searching for balance, but willing to put everything on the line for others.
Back to top Go down
Eothian

Eothian

PostSubject: Re: My Intro (Anyaka_Pall)   My Intro (Anyaka_Pall) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:16 pm

Welcome =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Intro (Anyaka_Pall)   My Intro (Anyaka_Pall) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:46 am

Nice hope to see it grow queen
Back to top Go down
Ory Nara

Ory Nara

PostSubject: Welcome!   My Intro (Anyaka_Pall) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:25 am

Very nice intro! Glad to have you in Al!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Intro (Anyaka_Pall)   My Intro (Anyaka_Pall) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Intro (Anyaka_Pall)
Page 1 of 1