The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Site Update v3.2~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

~Site Update v3.2~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Site Update v3.2~   ~Site Update v3.2~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:43 pm

I thought that since sometimes people can't see the site changes, I would start posting what has exactly been changed as part of the new site updates.

Site Update 3.2

New Changes!

-Chat
The chat background has been fitted to reveal a transparent layer, which sees through to the site background. Some prefer some don't, post your opinion!

-Site Logo
We have a new site logo on the homepage that shows a circular ''badge'' looking item with our guild name and neat designs including the Republic symbol.

-Banner
The site banner has been revamped with our new site logo and our new official guild motto voted by you!

-Other Site Changes
We have the official gaming channel page up, but unfortunately there are no scheduled updates AS OF YET. Currently our Jedi Academy server is currently DOWN. Once it is back up, new mods will be announced on that page. Make sure to visit the Official Gaming Channel page EVERYDAY to check and see if any changes have been made in the future.

The site template has been revamped as well, with more of a bluish look and a new icon on the sidebars.

I have added some new ''ad buttons'' on the homepage. Check them out!

I hope you all enjoyed the new site Update 3.2 and please tell me what you guys think, along with some future suggestions that could be tweaked!

~Master Caliber Mispir

Last edited by Caliber Mispir on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

~Site Update v3.2~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Site Update v3.2~   ~Site Update v3.2~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:35 pm

Very nice cal, and i think we should change the background for the chat, somthing like all classes fighting alongside each other Jedi
Back to top Go down
XecrNist

XecrNist

~Site Update v3.2~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Site Update v3.2~   ~Site Update v3.2~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:34 am

GJ as always, Cal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sirj

Sirj

~Site Update v3.2~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Site Update v3.2~   ~Site Update v3.2~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:21 pm

Indeed, Cal excellent work.

I really like what you did with the banner.

Back to top Go down

~Site Update v3.2~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Site Update v3.2~   ~Site Update v3.2~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Awesome stuff Cal! Smile
Back to top Go down
RioBanchee

RioBanchee

~Site Update v3.2~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Site Update v3.2~   ~Site Update v3.2~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:14 am

Cal you are the man, great job; awesome new look....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Site Update v3.2~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Site Update v3.2~   ~Site Update v3.2~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Site Update v3.2~
Page 1 of 1