The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Site Update v3.5~

Go down 
+3
Ares Dastan
xXxJadenxXx
Caliber Mispir
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

~Site Update v3.5~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Site Update v3.5~   ~Site Update v3.5~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:58 pm

LAST UPDATE, V3.2:

Site Update 3.2

New Changes!

-Chat
The chat background has been fitted to reveal a transparent layer, which sees through to the site background. Some prefer some don't, post your opinion!

-Site Logo
We have a new site logo on the homepage that shows a circular ''badge'' looking item with our guild name and neat designs including the Republic symbol.

-Banner
The site banner has been revamped with our new site logo and our new official guild motto voted by you!

-Other Site Changes
We have the official gaming channel page up, but unfortunately there are no scheduled updates AS OF YET. Currently our Jedi Academy server is currently DOWN. Once it is back up, new mods will be announced on that page. Make sure to visit the Official Gaming Channel page EVERYDAY to check and see if any changes have been made in the future.

The site template has been revamped as well, with more of a bluish look and a new icon on the sidebars.

I have added some new ''ad buttons'' on the homepage. Check them out!

I hope you all enjoyed the new site Update 3.2 and please tell me what you guys think, along with some future suggestions that could be tweaked!

~Master Caliber Mispir

NEW CHANGES:

-Class Structure tab
If you visit our official site, you will see that all of the pages (Ranks, Jedi Temple, COmmand Center, Smuggler Hideout) are gone! Well, if you click on the "Republic HeadQuarters" page, you will see that they have all be neatly organized, while maintaining a flashy and epic look! The entire class structure has been revamped and organized to fit the best of needs!
This update could never have been done without Jessa Amitey. If you see her in chat, please thank her!!

Note: Flash 'buttons' do NOT work the best with Chrome, if that is the internet browser you are using.

-Army of Light Academy
If you visit any of the Army of Light's Academy pages, you will notice that there is a new template that fits the theme of what our Academy is/is like. It provides the Jedi Temple "academy" environment, which changes the mood of it all!

Please tell me what you think of the new site update!

Last edited by Caliber Mispir on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com

~Site Update v3.5~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Site Update v3.5~   ~Site Update v3.5~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:44 am

This makes our site a bit more organized and appealing to the viewer even though it was great before this will just increase guild morality ;]
Back to top Go down
xXxJadenxXx

xXxJadenxXx

~Site Update v3.5~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Site Update v3.5~   ~Site Update v3.5~ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:52 pm

I love the new updates, thanks a lot Cal!
Back to top Go down
Ares Dastan

Ares Dastan

~Site Update v3.5~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Site Update v3.5~   ~Site Update v3.5~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:35 pm

Love the new site

I see what you mean Jaden
Back to top Go down
Joslynn Gwynala

Joslynn Gwynala

~Site Update v3.5~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Site Update v3.5~   ~Site Update v3.5~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:59 pm

It looks great Smile

Excellent job Very Happy
Back to top Go down

~Site Update v3.5~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Site Update v3.5~   ~Site Update v3.5~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:38 pm

I Love what you did on the forums Caliber this is amazing
Back to top Go down
Norris bly

Norris bly

~Site Update v3.5~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Site Update v3.5~   ~Site Update v3.5~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:49 pm

Nice updates mate
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

~Site Update v3.5~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Site Update v3.5~   ~Site Update v3.5~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:14 pm

Dude, looks awesome! A++++++++ * a million lol
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

~Site Update v3.5~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Site Update v3.5~   ~Site Update v3.5~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:16 pm

just finished unpacking, i shall check it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Site Update v3.5~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Site Update v3.5~   ~Site Update v3.5~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Site Update v3.5~
Page 1 of 1