The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] - The Republic Of One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avenger

[DECLINED] - The Republic Of One Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] - The Republic Of One   [DECLINED] - The Republic Of One Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:49 pm

Ambassador Name:Avenger
Guild Name:republicofone
Guild Site Link:republicofone.webs.com
Way of your guild communication:Xat chat and forums
Guild Alignment (neutral or Republic):Republic
Why do you wish to become an alliance of the Army of Light:i think that the army of light is very stong and could benifit me in the futre
What do you think you or your guild can do to benefit the Army of Light:help you with missions help you in need become stronger
Amount of ACTIVE members:1 but thats cause my guild was created yesterday.if my members become un active i will delete them
What is your guild's mission statement: none yet but im thinking somthing like: "if you fail keep trying until you get it right"
How do you feel you could participate in the Army of Light's activities, let alone interact with the Army of Light:do missions,level up,help each other in need,trade,etc
Back to top Go down
Avenger

PostSubject: New name   [DECLINED] - The Republic Of One Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:52 pm

The new name of my guild is "Warriors of Peace."
Back to top Go down
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] - The Republic Of One   [DECLINED] - The Republic Of One Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:04 pm

Greetings,
Thankyou for your patience. Unfortunately, we do not yet have an answer about your alliance request. We please ask that you wait a little bit longer for our reply. Thankyou
-Master Caliber Mispir
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] - The Republic Of One   [DECLINED] - The Republic Of One Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:50 pm

I'm sorry at this time we will be denying your request for an alliance. Good luck with your guild and may the force be with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] - The Republic Of One   [DECLINED] - The Republic Of One Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:37 pm

Wow, no offense but it seems like you have a better chance apping to our guild instead proposing a guild of 1 person, just saying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] - The Republic Of One   [DECLINED] - The Republic Of One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] - The Republic Of One
Page 1 of 1