The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Unknown (Declined)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown

Application - Unknown (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Unknown (Declined)   Application - Unknown (Declined) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:21 am

1. Character Name:Unknown

2. Class:(Jedi Knight)

3. How do you plan on being active in the guild? Checking forums and Hitting the Chat Box.

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences:I been playing mmo since i was 13 and im 21 now sooo yeah...I play from some of the worst game like (RuneScape to Top rate games like WoW and Guild wars.)

5. What type of roll do you wish to take within the guild?Anything that involve me being in the front lines but also having enought time to take an afternoon nap.

6. What do you expect of the guild?Just a fun experience.

7. Age:21

8. Time Zone: Dont Have one ATM (Traveling)

9. RolePlay experience/expectations:Not much.

10. How can you benefit and help the guild?I Been in the Army for almost 2 years now i have gain alot of leadership experience and discipline.(11B combat MOS)

11. How do you define a quality member? By the way they Carry there self.

12. How did you find the Army of Light? Searching the forums

13a. Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? Yes,Yes

13b. Do you pledge to full them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama?i do

14. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity? Yes

15. Tell us a little about your character and yourself (not personal life): Well His name is Unknown ,Not much is know about him or his past or what drive him but rumors say that he has a very sad and dark past . but his also well known for always skiping on traning and dozen off ohhh and he never attended to one of his afternoon classes cus that 's his nap time "He always say's"

Last edited by Unknown on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valen Corax

Valen Corax

PostSubject: Re: Application - Unknown (Declined)   Application - Unknown (Declined) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Good luck with your application Unknown Smile
Back to top Go down
Malentar Cypress

Malentar Cypress

PostSubject: Re: Application - Unknown (Declined)   Application - Unknown (Declined) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Hope you accepted Unkown, good luck Jedi
Back to top Go down
Hibatir Mispir

Hibatir Mispir

PostSubject: Re: Application - Unknown (Declined)   Application - Unknown (Declined) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:41 pm

NO NAME!! oh no that just wont do we'll have to help you with that Surprised
Back to top Go down
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

PostSubject: Re: Application - Unknown (Declined)   Application - Unknown (Declined) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Greetings,
Thank you for taking interest in the Army of Light. Unfortunately, I regret to inform you that your application and entrance into the Army of Light has been declined prior to lack of sufficient information; however, you may always feel free to apply again in the future. We hope this does not cause future problems or relations, as well.

~~~~~~~~~~

May the Force be with you and guide you on all of your endeavors
~Master Caliber Mispir
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Unknown (Declined)   Application - Unknown (Declined) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Unknown (Declined)
Page 1 of 1