The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] Looking For Alliance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RBElite

[DECLINED] Looking For Alliance Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] Looking For Alliance   [DECLINED] Looking For Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:35 am

Hello the army of light. I would like to now if you guys would like to have an alliance with my clan. We where looking for a clan to try to get an alliance with, and i found you guys at the official SWTOR website. If you would like to make an alliance with us or know more about us please contact us on our website .enjin. com or contact the founder at RB_Eite@ymail.com.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Looking For Alliance   [DECLINED] Looking For Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:03 pm

If you'd like to open negotiations with the Army of Light, please fill out the form HERE.
Back to top Go down
Hibatir Mispir

Hibatir Mispir

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Looking For Alliance   [DECLINED] Looking For Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:08 pm

Greetings,

And welcome, we thank you for your proposal unfortunately you have not given enough information. If you could follow the format given begin the process. Once I have the required information I will take this to the Ambassador and review it for consideration.

-Thank you-

Signed,
Representative Hibatir Mispir
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Looking For Alliance   [DECLINED] Looking For Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:40 pm

Greetings,

I would like to thank you for your interest in forming an alliance with the Army of Light. We ask that you please fill out the required form before we can consider your proposal.

Thank you

Signed,
--------------
Ambassador Master Councilor Bond Mispir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Looking For Alliance   [DECLINED] Looking For Alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Looking For Alliance
Page 1 of 1