The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaun_Kedi

[DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union   [DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:54 pm

Guild Name: The Smugglers Union

Guild Site Link: http://smugglersunion.webs.com/

Way of your guild communication: We have new forums and a cantina to chat in.

Guild Alignment (neutral or Republic): Republic (as far as Smugglers can go)

Why do you wish to become an alliance of the Army of Light: We wish to have an alliance as we believe we could both benefit from it. We have a newly instated leader and the chain of command has been completely changed. We are organised and efficient and believe that this could be the start of a long alliance. Also, we are a fairly unknown guild compared to yours and are quite small so it is always handy to have allies at the ready.

What do you think you or your guild can do to benefit the Army of Light: We believe that if you ally with us, as Smugglers, you shall be able to expect some of our weapons and supplies if you are ever low. After all, we are Smugglers so it's not exactly hard for us to get things that others could not.

Amount of ACTIVE members: At this moment in time we have 77 members, however only 35 of those are active.

How do you feel you could participate in the Army of Light's activities, let alone interact with the Army of Light: We believe that we can hop into chat and have a friendly conversation with you. We are a mature guild so don't expect us to start randomly bad mouthing you or do something utterly stupid. When the game comes out, we believe that you could benefit greatly from whatever weapons and equipment we smuggle that you're in need of. It should be noted however, that even though we are called The Smugglers Union, we are not a Smugglers only guild and we have quite a few Troopers and Jedi on our side.
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union   [DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Thanks for the proposal, we will review it in our next council meeting and let you know. Thanks for your patience
Back to top Go down
Shaun_Kedi

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union   [DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Thank you for replying, I (and the rest of The Smugglers Union) look forward to hearing your final verdict.
Back to top Go down
Valentin

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union   [DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:21 am

How goes the Alliance? We are all very excited about hopefully hearing some positive feedback soon!

Thanks!

Valentin Bravado
Ringleader
TSU
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union   [DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:22 pm

Hey, we are in the midst of adjusting our ambassadors, so thanks for the patience. we will let you know when we have an answer.
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union   [DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:17 am

Greetings,

I am the Ambassador of the Army of Light. First off I would like to say that I appreciate your patience as we figured out who would take on the role of Ambassador. Now that we have it all adjusted we will be taking your proposal into consideration and will get back to you as soon as possible. I will be reviewing your guild in the mean time and will speaking to the High Council. I am glad you are on our team against the Sith, that right there shows true heart and love for the people of the Republic.

Again, thank you for your patience.

Signed,
-Ambassador Master Councilor Bond Mispir
Back to top Go down
Shaun_Kedi

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union   [DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:31 pm

Thank you for taking our alliance into consideration. I understand that you were having Ambassador "issues"; if I can call it that. Well, now that everything is sorted, I hope to hear your outcome soon.

Also, may I point out that since I first posted this application, our member total has risen to 91, and our active member count is now 59! just saying... [DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
TSU CA

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union   [DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Hello again.

I am Calvin_Anglin of The Smuggler's Union. If you need anything let me know.
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union   [DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Greetings,

I have discussed your proposal with the High Council and we have come to the conclusion that we must decline. We would like to see your guild grow more in the Star Wars Community before accepting. However, we are happy to know you are on our side fighting against the Sith. Once you feel your guild has reached a high active member list, please feel free to leave us another proposal.

Again Thank You for your time,

Signed,
-Ambassador Master Councilor Bond Mispir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union   [DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] - The Smugglers Union
Page 1 of 1