The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALL MEMBERS READ

Go down 
+9
xXxJadenxXx
Master Jephos Mispir
Aadeon Amitey
Vyynn Randos
Ali Dastan
Ares Dastan
Traxex Wraw
Turor Eutobi
Jaina Sorak
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Master Jephos Mispir

Master Jephos Mispir

ALL MEMBERS READ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:44 pm

Ultimately this sort of issue crops up in every guild and every online social hub. Its one of the reasons we try so hard to enforce the rules, especially the ones relating to Respect, Maturity, and a lack of Drama. Left unchecked, this sort of thing can quickly degenerate into the types of behaviors that we currently have specific people blacklisted for. Perhaps there is a need for guild etiquette refresher classes. We're not here to role-play "house". We're not here to online date. We're here for Star Wars, for TOR, and to enjoy our time as a guild community. Keep that in mind at all times, please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:17 am

Well you heard it from the big boss folks stick to that or else hehe
Back to top Go down
xXxJadenxXx

xXxJadenxXx

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:05 am

I completely agree with Jaina. Women are a blessing in this guild, and they should be treated as such. I think that we should show honor and respect to all women in not only the guild, but in daily life. We all just want peace in the guild, equal rights, and fair treatment. It would bring us much closer as a community to value these principles.
Back to top Go down
Norris bly

Norris bly

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:04 am

Wow when has this been happening... been away from aug 2 - aug 20 for some issues and other stuff. come on we have to treat each other all the same. I must say ever since I came here I have found very nice and friendly people I have enjoy my stay ever since. I also agree with Jephos we didn't came here for any of those reasons, we all came here for swtor but that doesn't mean we can't have fun thought there are limits...
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:24 pm

Master Jephos Mispir wrote:
We're not here to role-play "house". We're not here to online date. We're here for Star Wars, for TOR, and to enjoy our time as a guild community.

Word.
Back to top Go down
Ali Dastan

Ali Dastan

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:47 am

Treel Daragnos wrote:
Ali,with that avatar,you are bound to get more attention Twisted Evil I mean,um,not from the jedi that is.Leaving all jokes aside,i got your point(and Jainas)from the start .Equality everyone,thats the key word in this discussion.And dont try to twist this story into something that its not...Read the thing,and get it into your heads!A lot of us did just that,while some...well they still have some thinking to do scratch .Over and out Jedi

but i like my dirty smuggler what is so wrrong with having a hot avatar if it suits u j/k but i did pick it for a reason
Back to top Go down
Ali Dastan

Ali Dastan

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:53 am

Harbringer Braxis wrote:
trax no offense but your generation is bad and vyynn it depends on the girl so you dont know any of the girls i talk to and i do treat them differently ten my guy friends because they have different thoughts an opinions then guys and they are more fragile then guys so you do have to treat a girl more differently then a guy -_- a
ok true in some cases but not all girls are fragile and you of all should know that harb girls can get rough and dirty to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:44 am

haha i deffinitly know that but there limit isnt as extreme as guys are.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:34 am

Harbringer Braxis wrote:
haha i deffinitly know that but there limit isnt as extreme as guys are.

it isnt? you havent seen Cheektowaga Central then....
Back to top Go down
Marcus Shogun

Marcus Shogun

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:08 am

i will. this has gone to far and this makes us and the guild have a bad name. and for the ladies
, dont leave pls. just ignore them if they bother you and report them to the mods an owners. or us.
Back to top Go down
Oakinar Sutui

Oakinar Sutui

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:34 pm

I think that a lot has been going on since I have been gone. But really, come one people, treat people like they are people, not animals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theloreseeker.webs.com
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:38 am

Hmm.. I do not like this.. I will be keeping my eye out... Very disappointing.....
Back to top Go down
Ares Dastan

Ares Dastan

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:42 pm

WOW, My sister is a...............wow, sorry guys. She does kind of instigate it. Which is just as bad. We dont need girls flaunting what they have it makes everyone look bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS READ   ALL MEMBERS READ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL MEMBERS READ
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2