The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[TERMINATED] - Republic Defenders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VTyphoon

[TERMINATED] - Republic Defenders Empty
PostSubject: [TERMINATED] - Republic Defenders   [TERMINATED] - Republic Defenders Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:00 pm

Guild Name: Republic Defenders
Guild Site Link:
Way of Guild Communication: Xat Chat and Guild Forums
Guild Alignment: Republic
Why we wish to become an alliance of the Army of Light: The Republic Defenders' High Council feels that alliances are for the better good fo the Republic and having alliances with other major Republic guilds can be useful when you wish for help and have friends that can try to back eachother up. After looking at your site we have agreed that you are very proffesional and could make good allies with the right guilds.
How the Army of Light can benefit from our alliance: once the game comes out people will focus on constructing a guild and leveling up their character. Once players have accomplished these goals, Sith and Republic guilds alike will be making war strategies to fight off enemy guilds that either declare on them or they declare on others. We can benefit AL by aiding AL in any war between them and the enemy guild they are going to war with. Like we do with all our allies, we will check up on your guild to see how everything is going and what we can do to improve our relationship alliance wise. We will always be available to help level up our allied players and go to war with out allies if they so wish of us.
Amount of active members: Chat and forums combined would give RD 41 active members.
Participation with the Army of Light: RD is a guild of many things. Most of it is active chat and forum RP's. Our guilds can interact by RPing with eachother, making strategies for future battles together, and doing quests and missions together, once the game is out. All and all, if you ever need our assistance in anything, or just want to hang around with each other(rp and such) you can call the Republic Defenders. [b]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [TERMINATED] - Republic Defenders   [TERMINATED] - Republic Defenders Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:56 am

Thank You for posting properly. I will alert the ambassador immediatly of your proposal. May The Light Guide You.
Back to top Go down
VTyphoon

PostSubject: Website   [TERMINATED] - Republic Defenders Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:07 pm

I assumed that was how you were supposed to post an alliance application... but then I saw the others and I didn't know it could be let so lose like that. Anyway, for some reason the website link didn't come up so I'll repost it now:
www . republicdefenders . webs . com
Also, if you with to see our military ground bases you can go to our extra features site here:
www . republicdefendersplus . webs . com
Back to top Go down
VTyphoon

PostSubject: Active member count   [TERMINATED] - Republic Defenders Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:13 pm

I am terribly sorry to bother you again but I must inform you that I have mis counted my active member list. It is actualy 60 active members. Also, we have a new batch of recruits joining so the active list should rise in a few days. If you wish me to inform you of the total amount of actives when the new recruits come in please notify me on here. Thanks for your time.
~Master Von Typhoon~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [TERMINATED] - Republic Defenders   [TERMINATED] - Republic Defenders Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:16 pm

Well we have a proper app format if u didnt see that ^^ but no worries you will still be reviewed.
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: [TERMINATED] - Republic Defenders   [TERMINATED] - Republic Defenders Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Greetings,

First of all, thank you for proposing that we form an alliance. Yes, we do in fact have a set of guidelines that we ask to be filled out, but it seems you have posted enough information to be looked into, so no need to worry. Your request is now being processed. On behalf of the the Army of Light, I would like to say that we are happy to have you on her side protecting the Republic. Please private message me directly if you have any questions.

Thank you for your patience,

Signed,

-Ambassador Master Councilor Bond Mispir
Back to top Go down
VTyphoon

PostSubject: No problem   [TERMINATED] - Republic Defenders Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:15 pm

All I can really say is thank you for sparing some of your time to look into an alliance with the Republic Defenders. We, including myself, are almost always busy at RD but sparing time for allies (or fututre ones) is always needed and accepted. You and all of the Army of Light will always be welcomed at our chat and site even if we don't become allies. May the force guide us all to victory!

~Master Von Typhoon~
Back to top Go down
VTyphoon

PostSubject: No problem   [TERMINATED] - Republic Defenders Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Once again, no problem the thanks is towards you for sparing us some time.

~Master Von Typhoon~
Back to top Go down
VTyphoon

PostSubject: Oh sorry   [TERMINATED] - Republic Defenders Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:46 pm

I just came back to check to see if you have posted anything new here and i realized what you meant by proper app layout for an alliance proposal. When I said I assumed that was how to make one I meant how worded and how long and that when I checked on the other alliance proposals I saw how short their responses were to each question from the layout. So, that was a misunderstanding and yes I did use your alliance proposal layout to make my proposal. Smile

~Master Von Typhoon~
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: [TERMINATED] - Republic Defenders   [TERMINATED] - Republic Defenders Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:04 am

Greetings,

Thank you for proposing an alliance with the Army of Light. I have made a decision with my Grand Master to wait on this proposal. We are very interested in an alliance but would like to wait and watch your guild grow first. For now, we will have this proposal on pending. I will be watching your guild and am glad to say that the Army of Light and the Republic Defenders are friends. We are happy to have you on our side. Again, perhaps one day in the future when your guild has grown a little larger we can become an alliance.

Thank you,

Signed,

-Ambassador Master Councilor Bond Mispir
Back to top Go down
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

PostSubject: Re: [TERMINATED] - Republic Defenders   [TERMINATED] - Republic Defenders Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Greetings,

It was my pleasure meeting with you Master Helm. I have now put the Republic Defenders on a 15 day trial period. Please private message me if you have any questions.

---------------------
Ambassador Master Councilor Bond Mispir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TERMINATED] - Republic Defenders   [TERMINATED] - Republic Defenders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TERMINATED] - Republic Defenders
Page 1 of 1