The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trial Alliance with the Republic Defenders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bond
Ambassador
Ambassador
Bond

Trial Alliance with the Republic Defenders Empty
PostSubject: Trial Alliance with the Republic Defenders   Trial Alliance with the Republic Defenders Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:59 pm

Greetings,

I have placed a 15 day trial alliance period with the Guild "Republic Defenders," Our members are allowed to visit them and must show the exact manners and maturity level that we ask here at the Army of Light Embassy. Remember, you represent AL. If any of you see any problems with any RD members, please private message me or seek me out on chat. All RD members are to follow all of our chat rules. Also, myself and the other councilors will not tolerate immaturity at other guild's chats. But I do not see us having a problem with that. I am very excited about this alliance and if all goes well, we will have a true alliance 15 days from now on November 21, 2010.

Thank you for your time,

------------------------------
Ambassador Master Councilor Bond Mispir
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trial Alliance with the Republic Defenders   Trial Alliance with the Republic Defenders Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:53 am

Do you have a link to their site Bond?
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Trial Alliance with the Republic Defenders   Trial Alliance with the Republic Defenders Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:39 am

Yes i would like a link so i can talk to them.
Back to top Go down
Hibatir Mispir

Hibatir Mispir

PostSubject: Re: Trial Alliance with the Republic Defenders   Trial Alliance with the Republic Defenders Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:47 am

I'm glad to see this being well accepted. Here is there link I believe their main page has the xat chat. Cool thing Master Helm their Ambassador is applying t bioware to hopefully build maps for them. Interesting tip lol anyways visit their site and show them the greatness that is AL

Republic Defenders website

*update*

When you are on the main page on the top right of the "nav bar" click The SpacePort Cantina and you will be with RD members. The main page chat are for strangers

Lets show respect. Jedi's bow to your respective others, troopers salute. This doesn't have to happen but it makes our guild look better in the eyes of others with that level of respect. Also use their title (Master, General, ect) unless otherwise said

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Representative Hibatir Mispir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial Alliance with the Republic Defenders   Trial Alliance with the Republic Defenders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial Alliance with the Republic Defenders
Page 1 of 1