The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Athrelor Kajem (Declined)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Athrelor

Application - Athrelor Kajem (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Athrelor Kajem (Declined)   Application - Athrelor Kajem (Declined) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:01 pm

1. Character Name: Athrelor Kajem
2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper): Jedi Consular
3. How do you plan on being active in the guild? I plan to do whatever I am allowed to do to help make this guild a very likable and help continue it to grow and become one of the elitest guilds.
4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences.
-Game: Everquest, Everquest 2, SWG, WOW, Perfect World, Cabal, Lotro and a few other free mmorpgs
-Name: Athrelor Kajem, or just Athrelor and Kajem alone
-Level: A mxiture of high levels and lower levels
-Server: Antonia Bayle, Bloodfin,
-Class:Palidan. Jedi, Warlock, Fighter, Champion
-Race:Half Elf, Bothan, Blood Elf, Human, Elf

5. What type of roll do you wish to take within the guild? Well I was once a one of the Leaders of NJO so I would like to possibly have the chance to earn that spot here, but If I may not I will lead by example.
6. What made you think that the Army of Light is for you? There's some members here that I know and have been friends with before, soit's a familliar place for me.
7. What do you expect of the guild? To continue on it's greatness, and I hope I can help in that as much as possible.
8. Age:* 20
9. Time Zone:* Mountain
10. RolePlay experience/expectations Well I haven't done much Roleplay really. The last guild I was in I wasn't all that active due to me being busy, but now I have alot more free time.
11. How can you benefit and help the guild? I was one the Supreme Master of NJO, so I havesome experience in leading a guild, I have also lead a Guild in WOW before. I can help guide steer the guild in the right direction to greatness if need or asked to.
12. How do you define a quality member? Some one who can lead by example, and prove to be and honest and loyal member to their guild. Someone who wishes to help their guild grow with anyway possible.
13. How did you find the Army of Light? I've know some of the members for awhile so I've always known about it
14a. Have you visited our website and chat room, and familiarized yourself with the, Charter, Mission Statement, and Rules of Conduct? Indeed I have, and I am not really one to break, or be disrespectful to others. I have always treated many people with the up most respect.
14b. Do you pledge to full them, most notably to uphold the virtues of Maturity, Honor, Respect, Personal Ethics and No Drama? I have never really been one to welcome drama, so that will be one thing you will not have an issue with me on, and I've done the other in everything I've done so Yes.
15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity? Indeed I do. I have always been mature and shown Respect and Honor.
16. Tell us a little about your character and yourself (not personal life) Well My charcter has been around for some time so he is and older more mature person. He's seen battle many times, and never wishes to tell the stories of them either. He doesn't enjoy talking about his past or what has all happened to him much. Now me on the other hand I enjoy talking with just about anyone and everyone. I'm very outgoing and have a great sense of humor. I always show everyone respect unless given a reason not to.
-Character Name: Athrelor Kajem
-Character Physical/Mental Features: He is older so he is a bit weaker physically, but his knowledge of the force and expeirence with it helps him counter his own physical weakness. He can control the force efforetlessy and uses alot more often than his saber. He is always calm and intunned with the force making him an excellent force user, and great at sensing trouble or what the opponent will do next.
-Character Biography: Athrelor has been around for close to 60 years fighting in many battles both in attack forces and in te defence in a planet or startship. There is little known on his past beyond his Jedi days. His orgins are unknown. He's trained several Padawans and all have become great knight and masters of themselves. All but one of his padawans have followed the path of the light. This Padawan he doesn't ever wish to speak on, and has never trained a padawan sence then. He's been a bit of a hermit fighting where he believes is needed. He has just now uncovered himself in the open to find a new home and place inwich he can help grow and grow himself at.

Back to top Go down
Valen Corax

Valen Corax

PostSubject: Re: Application - Athrelor Kajem (Declined)   Application - Athrelor Kajem (Declined) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:36 pm

Good luck Athrelor Smile
Back to top Go down
Athrelor

PostSubject: RE   Application - Athrelor Kajem (Declined) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:54 pm

Thanks Valen
Back to top Go down
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Application - Athrelor Kajem (Declined)   Application - Athrelor Kajem (Declined) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:40 pm

Greetings and thank you for applying. The Recruitment Council will review the application and get back to you within 48 hours.
Back to top Go down
Sifo Dyas

Sifo Dyas

PostSubject: Re: Application - Athrelor Kajem (Declined)   Application - Athrelor Kajem (Declined) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:41 pm

Good luck hope you get accepted.
Back to top Go down
Norris bly

Norris bly

PostSubject: Re: Application - Athrelor Kajem (Declined)   Application - Athrelor Kajem (Declined) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:22 pm

Very Nice app, Hope to see you in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Caliber Mispir
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
Caliber Mispir

PostSubject: Re: Application - Athrelor Kajem (Declined)   Application - Athrelor Kajem (Declined) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:09 am

Greetings,

We thank you for your patience. The Recruitment Council are High Council currently reviewing your application. We will get back to you as soon as possible, possibly in the next 48 hours. Thank you for understanding and cooperation.

~Master Caliber Mispir
Back to top Go down
http://www.thearmyoflightswtor.com
Jaina Sorak

Jaina Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Application - Athrelor Kajem (Declined)   Application - Athrelor Kajem (Declined) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Greetings,
Thank you for taking interest in the Army of Light. Unfortunately, I regret to inform you that your application and entrance into the Army of Light has been declined, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of the Recruitment Council members or Grand Master Jephos. We hope this does not cause future problems or relations, as well. May the force guide you on your travels.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Athrelor Kajem (Declined)   Application - Athrelor Kajem (Declined) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Athrelor Kajem (Declined)
Page 1 of 1