The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rakghouls- Open RP

Go down 
+5
Jessa Amitey
Traxex Wraw
rellian_bokan
Vyynn Randos
Enzo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:39 am

Traxex was so close to the jedi. So close, and yet so far. The assassin stopped him, but yet he felt somone else had gotten in his way. His mind could not remember though, why was that? Nevermind that Trax, just get back to the jedi!

Traxex decided to go back to his ship. He put on some more royal clothes that once belonged to his father's. He wore robes unlike the jedi, but more of a assassin. The color of the robe was black, the sleves, boots, and patterns and designs of the robe were blue. The cape was white and red (OOC: kinda like altairs armor in assassins creed https://media.photobucket.com/image/altair%252527s%20armor/deadnatedog/AltairsArmor3.png same design different colors)

Trax followed the jedi. But this time, he wasnt going to throw himself out in the open. He followed the jedi in a hallway just behind them, if they turned he hid in a vent.

Traxex followed them for a long time before he knocked somthing over that turned the lights off...
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:41 pm

(OOC: I hope to god Trax is not with Jessa and Vyynn in that post because that completely makes no sense, seeing as Trax was with John a second ago and they are in completely different places)
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:12 pm

(OOC: the troopers at least i think cought up with you i hanve no idea what the heck traxex is talking about but me and braxix are in a building near the troopers and im assumeing you so im there i guess traxex is like teleporing or something or he didnt read what was going on before he started and wants himself to seam epic) (P.S. hes not)

john left out the back door of the complex and went back to the troopers position the door was still on the ground but it wasnt important at the moment john decided to place cameras and sensor switches olaond th wall so he could detect when or if someone was following him he went behind the troopers and sneaked through the room and came to a hallway quietly walking down he peared around a corner and saw groups of soop gangs john decided to wait atleast until a jedi came to back him up.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:15 pm

(OOC: Wait, how can that be? Last I remember Troopers were fighting the Swoop gangs, Jessa had sent on them, plus she is well away from them now, how could they have caught up? Grizz hasn't even commented in ages. Also I might start ignoring Traxex if he doesn't come up with explainations).
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:22 pm

(OOC: last they commented was them prepairing to atack or enter the building they were at the steps to the building you went in so as far as i know thats where they are at and i agree im not going to read what he says untill they make sence but at least people know where i am and my situation i hope traxex can get his post right insted of zipping all over the place)
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:27 pm

(OOC: Yes, then Jessa sent the Swoop gangs on them and Grizz has yet to reply to that. During the distraction, Vyynn and Jessa escaped and our now continuing with their mission to get Darth Jaken)
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:33 pm

(OOC: thanks for keeping me up-to-date that doesnt mean i didnt sneak past them though Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:44 pm

I frowned slightly as my lightsaber disappeared into Amitey's possession. It hadn't left my side since I had constructed it. Not even Jaina had taken possession of it for longer than a few seconds.

I shrugged it off. I had no good reason to feel irritated.

The silence dragged, yet again. The party must be a LONG way away.

Amitey cleared her throat. 'So, Vyynn, where are you from?'

The memories of war resurfaced. 'I honestly have no idea. A spacer took me to an orphanage on Alderaan, before the attack, of course. My parents had been killed sometime prior in a battle. I don't remember much about that.'
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:54 pm

(OOC: just for the heck of it..I'll go with the end part of Traxex's post)

Jessa frowned slightly, she couldn't help feeling sorry for the Padawan's loss, she knew what it felt like to have your parents killed without being sure what happened.

"It's seems every Jedi is doomed to have a past of sadness and dispair" she sighed and shook her head sadly "it shows what this universe has come to, one day though, though out strenght, the Jedi will prevail"

Suddenly the lights went out and Jessa yelped, she couldn't stand the light. Quickly she reached out in the darkness and gripped onto Vyynn's arm, pressing her body close to his. She knew it was ridiculious and weak, to be afraid of the darkness but no matter how hard both she and Master Strax had tried, she coudn't drop the phobia. A world with out light scared her terribably.

The lights slowly flashed back on though, revealing it to only be a temporary blackout.

"Don't laugh" she warned, cheeks burning as she released the padawan from her grip.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:02 pm

There was nothing funny about the Knight's phobia, partially because it touched me through the Force so accutely.

'It's fine,' I said, awkwardly patting her shoulder. 'I used to be too, but then I was shipped in Ryloth. NOT being in darkness is the oddity there, so I got over it pretty quick.'
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:09 pm

The jedi knight regained her composure and quickly shrugged off the Padawan's awkward attempt at comforting her.

"You don't understand, it's different" Jessa feared it because it reminds her of what she could always fall into, the darkness. All the bad moments of her life have happened in complete darkness, the day she found out her father day, she read the notification letter in pure darkness, with only a torch to help her see. The many years of suffering in Taris happened in the darkness corners and rooms, where firm hands stretched out towards her and, did things. Finally, the day she and Keneen meant Darth Jaken, again, darkness but of a different kind.

But not only that, part of her feared the darkness because it was a constant reminder of what she could become, engulfed with darkness, a figure of hate. Though Jessa worried she might be turning into that already.

"Let's keep going, we're nearly there..." she bit her lip again, something about the Padawan unnerved her, could it still be his resemblance to Keenan?
Back to top Go down
Dash Verne

Dash Verne

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:16 pm

(OOC: I'M RESTARTING MY CHARACTER FORGET EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED WITH ME!)

-Dash landed his corellian vanguard-class light corvette on Taris.- "Remember Dash, you need to go to mid teirs to pick up a shipment of spice and blasters." -Dash could see the building as he landed his ship on the landing pad the Republic had built for their restoration project.- "Why do I have the feeling this is going to be way harder than I first thought" Dash said to himself as he checked his two blasters, two thermal detonators, and comlink. "Might as well get on with it."
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:24 pm

(OOC: act like i was never a part of tis rp since traxex messed my part of the story up i gotta start over -_-)
living on taris seams the same every day get up put clothes on work then relax the rest of the day johns job wa to sel an repair droids in his sho on the higher teirs of taris he heared there was a party about to take place but the onlyreason he went was to repair te holopads the leave when he was done no more no less he was sweating "i guess they forgot to activate the cooling systems again" john thought to himself as he took a shower and put on his orange stained jump suit and his back bots and gloves he got his toold and datapad and left the room the only form of transport was the turbolift meaning in a fire the only way lef to travel was by taxi john had to fix the shaft before but it didnt stop them from ridein it while he did so it wasnt long before he reached his floor and got to the ball room to do his repairs by the damage done it seamed it would take two days to repair meaning he would be working during the party his droid t4m4 made things a bit less quiet while he was working fixing circuts bringing his tools and playing over the comm unit the results and how the swoop race below is going john suddenly rememberd about the spice shipment and told his boss he wouldnt take long he had his droid fetch the crate as he went to greet te smuggler "welcome to taris my friend" he said with a grin as he walked closer "why dont i show you around?"
Back to top Go down
Dash Verne

Dash Verne

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:28 pm

-Dash noticed someone running at him. He was wearing an orange jumpsuit.- -Dash quickly realized who it was.- "You must be John, the person I was supposed to get my shipment from." -As John confirmed this, John offered to show Dash around.- "Sure, lets go" Dash said.
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:38 pm

john gave a puick tour around the city told th smuggler about the restorizeation probram and how it was doing good and how the rakgouls or as john likes to refer them as freaks roam where ever there isnt a person with a blaster or vibrosword and as they passed the ball room he told the smuggler about the party that takes place the next day and that he shoud attend it as his droid came up with the spice shipment on a repulser pad and transfered it to the smuggler and transfeing he money to johnsaccount with sighning off john handed the smuggler the datapad as he lowered his welding mask and wlked back into the ball room to finish the repairs and check list on whats safe and not before the party he took his fusion cutter out and went back to work.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:45 pm

Yep, there was DEFINATELY something going on in her head. My fear of the darkness had been a simple child's phobia...hers was quite obviously a bit more psychological. She wasn't simply AFRAID of the dark, she was TERRIFIED. Again, I got the strangest feeling that it linked back to this Sith Lord. Why was she so fixated on him?

'What should I expect from this party? What does the Sith look like, anyway?'

We were close, now. This section of Taris seemed to have been largely unaffected, and, as like most places, the smallest amount of the population seemed to have the largest amount of wealth. I frowned as I heard the sounds of drunken sentients and careless celebration. These people lived like this while the rest of the world crumbled?
Back to top Go down
Dash Verne

Dash Verne

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:47 pm

"Alright then, nice doing business with you. Hey, you might even see me at that party tomorrow!" -Dash quickly walked back to his ship and hid the spice in one of his hidden compartments.- -He then went to the cargo hold where his droid was fixing some panels.- "Hey T3-D2, can you look up rakghouls on your memory system? You were bout on Taris" "beep - boop - dweee!" -T3-D2 found the rakghouls on his systems- Hmmm, John looks like he has handled a blaster before, I wonder what he has to say about a little exploration."
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:00 pm

The mention of Darth Jaken sparked memories again, Jessa could remember the face of the Sith Lord vividly, his dark amber eyes with dark red bleeding into the sides of his pupil. His pale white face that made his youthful skin resemble a ghost from the dead, and most importantly, his smirk. The simple facial gesture the Sith had pulled while plunging his dual lightsabers into her fiancee's heart and stomach, the simple perk of the lips that plagued the Jedi's mind for ever.

She shook her head lightly and broke out of her daze "umm...he..well.." Jessa struggled to remain calm and focus, his face kept flashing into her mind vivid as day.

"Well..he looks young, maybe a few years older than us, and his eyes have a distant amber look to them, with a hint of red but the biggest give-away is.." she took a deep sigh "the small tatoo on his next that looks like a snake"

As the continued to walk, the noise of the party grew louder, with a few officials already walking the halls, drunk and wrapping their arms around dancer girls. It reminded the Jedi about all she hated about Taris.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:08 pm

And she was irritated with ME for giving away my force presence? The anguish leaking out of her at the mention of the Sith Lord was staggering. It was just so frustrating to NOT know the reason why...I didn't hassle her about it. She seemed to have enough going on in her head.

We came up to the building. I had expected something a bit more distinguished, as Amitey had said there were going to be officials from the government here, but if sound was any indicator, it was just another debauched party.

I grimaced. 'What's the plan, then? Cut him down the second we find him?'

I was sorry to know that I was only half joking. War is hell, I guess.
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:22 pm

John was raised as a smuggler most of his life was i space as a orphin so he grew a atitude towards people bcaues of their crude sarcasim and stariotypes john igores most cries for help but every thime he hears one i reminds him of his sister who fell to the darkside like his brother both will be atending the party both know he can use the force eversince he was a child he could he just never knew he could he only used the fore unknowingly when something wouldnt open or it was a very complex machine. he built his droid and blaster from scrap and thee was a weird plan or leyou in the back of his mind he ever understood he was done with thetaels droids and most holopads in the room he now had his break comeing up john was iritated by his oss but had fun makeing fun of his voice john went to the balcony and looked down to see the almost finished job he had done but pannels were still off and wires showing half theroom wasnt lit up because he had to undo the wireing to give the place upgrades he looked at his watch and noticed tat the party started soon so he had to hurry he jumped down from the balcony and reconnected wires and placed pannels he could hear people comeing so he dashed over to the lader and started on fixing the lights while reaching to finish a wire he fel off the ladder and onto a tabel
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:28 pm

Jessa came to a halt by the door, as a plain as it looked from the outside, she could gurantee the exterior would be completely mind blowing, especially to the inexperienced Padawan. At his question, she gave a faint smile.

"I know I might have done things you don't agree with but I'm not that reckless, two Jedi attacking Taris officials isn't going to get more people onto the republic's side" She did one last check on her outfit, making sure to purposefully reveal her neckline and shoulders in a slightly seductive fashion.

"No, our job is to spot Jaken and make contact. We are going to make an alliance with him" The jedi didn't look back to see the Padawan's reaction "the problem is, we don't know exactly what the Sith wants with Taris and the only way to find out is to make allies with him, seeing as we lost our best chance to take him out, espionage is our only option"

Jessa took a deep breath and tried to focus, she had to put all her hate behind her now, this was her chance. The jedi cloaked both herself and Vyynn, slightly deplecting her force strength and turned to him, looking her eyes with his in almost a hypnotic fashion.

"We are husband and wife of a small bombs development business and we know of Jaken's interest in using bombs. However he's going under the name Skype at the moment, so remember to refer to him as such. Also, he is a businessmen, well according to mY intel" She gave him one last smile "this is a party, so remember, be happy and dance with me okay? I'm your wife after all"

Taking a deep breath she held out her hand "Ready?"

Last edited by Jessa Amitey on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dash Verne

Dash Verne

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:30 pm

"Today is that party John told me about" Dash said to himself. -He put on his best light armor and set off.- "I wonder if John will be there." -When he got there, he made his way to the tarisian ale and found a pretty twi'lek in the corner of the room.- -He saw John enter and motioned for him to come over to the table.-
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:44 pm

as john walked into the ball room for the party he saw dan at the bar he went over and informed da that he cant have a drnk yet because he need to finish on the lights john waved at te people comeing in while he still wore his orange jumpsuite as he went up his ladder and continued adjusting the lights he was ashamd he didnt finish it that night an he had to ethe only one there aside from dan wearing casual clothing he was almost finished with the light when his employer came out to talk to him john was taller than hm but didnt care he found it funny that his employer who still hasnt told john what his name ws had a tatoo on his neck john couldnt makeout what it was but it was green "look i can do t right or i can do it fast all im saying if if i do it right nobody gets hurt" john said while picking up his tool box and put his other hand on his hip above his blaster and continued his conversation with hs employer
Back to top Go down
Dash Verne

Dash Verne

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:52 pm

-While waiting for John to finish talking with his employer, Dash began to flirt with the twi'lek.- "I have killed many people with this one blaster" Dash said trying to impress her. -He noticed she was moving closer and closer to him until she kissed him.- "What the..." Dash was cut short as she prepared to take his blaster and shoot him. -Dash guickly took his other blaster and pointed it to her faster than anyone else there could have done.- "Hehe smooth move but your not getting away with this one." -He shot the twi'lek and found a Sith tatoo on her.- "John!" Dash yelled "We got to go!!"
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:57 pm

john heared a blast go off and took his own out noticeing it was dash he put it away and walked over to him "you didnt know taris is full of sith assassin droids and republic troopers we have to live like this i cant leave until im done working here" he said to dash as he started working on the light above him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rakghouls- Open RP
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next