The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rakghouls- Open RP

Go down 
+5
Jessa Amitey
Traxex Wraw
rellian_bokan
Vyynn Randos
Enzo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:02 pm

One particularly important information Grizz didn't mention to the Sergeant, is that the possibility of the Sith infiltrating their ranks. He kept it between Enzo and himself, in case it is true. There was an aura of suspicion around them, Enzo and Grizz were good friends, both entering the same academy and graduating together. However despite that, Grizz still felt suspicious, to Grizz duty comes first, and Enzo had his own priorities. Grizz cursed and decided to resort into something a little unorthodox. He tapped into his comms, and started broadcasting openly, this is mostly aimed towards the Jedi.

"To all the Jedi in the area. This is Private Meshurik, my comrades and I will meet up with you soon. We will not open fire at you, we will not do anything, we only wish to work together, to achieve both our objectives in this blasted planet."

Grizz resented every word of that, his anger only getting worse.
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:28 pm

while flying to the location that he thought there was a spice freighter in bound to korriban had landed on taris john~me i know it says black fox but i dont care~ notices a large outpost under a smokeing skyscraper and flies over to investigate landing just 2 klicks away from the site. he readys his blaseter and sets out into the recked remains of a city. noticeing that there seam to be less rakgoul activity raises more suspision on whats or who waits in the outpost now only 1 klick away. he comms any nearby republic troopers to assist if nessesary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:43 pm

(OOC: Sorry, Grizz is rather moody right now lolz. No reason for you not to participate though.)

While moving inside the remains of the Hammerhead cruiser, Grizz picked up a message over the comms, a smuggler. What the kriff is up with people intervening?!!! he thought. He was not in the mood, and activated his comms, his voice containing barely restrained anger.

"This is Private Meshurik. Smuggler, we are in the middle of a delicate military operation. Stay out of our way, or we'll consider shooting you on sight."

Grizz cut the link, shoving debris out of his way as he continued tracking the Jedi. Reports on the private trooper comm channel indicated that the others were going into areas which contained concentrated amounts of rakghouls. Blaster fire and various amounts of chatter can be heard in the background. He spotted rakghouls, a pack of eight. At least he found another way to vent his anger. Drawing his rifle, he proceeded to go closer, preparing to fire at any moment.
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:57 pm

while walking towards the bace e hears his comm unit going off about the new message from grizz knowing grizz he ignores the message and puts his comm unit on tracking mode set to a signal only activated if there is trouble. he could hear the scout patrol ahead and ducked down. when the scouts cleared he dashed across the road deeper into the forest he knew the outpost was close and heard blaster fire he decided not to risk getting killed by grizz since he didnt know where anyone was and went around and found a back entrance. after finding the entrance he sent a small probe into the outpost to make sure it was safe when he came back as he left to set charges along the walls of the building.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:10 pm

Third rule broken. Jessa sighed, it had to be this way, there was no other option and master Strax had given her permission, this wasn't just about Keenan but the whole of Taris. Sith Jaken had to be taken out, no, he had vital information for the council, so vital, she had been given free-roam over her actions. She watched as Vyynn tried to come back to from the small sugesstion she used on him but it didn't matter at the moment, all that matter was getting to the base as soon as possible.

She sensed one of the Troopers pass away and sighed, another family lossing a loved one and all because of her. NO! She had to focus, Jaken was everything now, she had to finish this. She glanced once more at the Padawan, had this been the council's joke of monitoring her? They knew what she was capable of no doubt but how far do they plan to go?

"Do you have a master?" she asked the question as smooth as ice however inside her chest hammered with uncertainity, if he did have a master could he have been sent here to spy on him by one of her fellow Jedi Knights? For many months she'd been aware of their constant plotting against her but she wasn't aware to how far they would go.

She reached down to the small necklace that hung around her neck and fingered the small sivler rosary attached to it. If only her father was here.
Back to top Go down
rellian_bokan

rellian_bokan

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:42 pm

"Grizz, movement on our six", as Rellian mows down the last of the rakghoul pack. "Oh thanks for the flashbomb earlier. If not for that I'm sure we would have been a rakghoul snack."

"What was up with those jedi?" only reinforcing hes belief that jedi only get in the way. "Don't they believe in not harming life? Let alone their allies!?"

okay time to get back to the mission at hand. Rellian asked "Hey Grizz lets go grab that power core from the downed ship. Besides I have 2 clips left, including the one in my repeater. Not to mention my shoulder."
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:41 pm

he sneaks into the spice storage facility and tells his droids transport the 20 pounds of spice onto his ship while he downloads data from the outpost onto his datapad and puts it with the spice. as his droids take the spice back to the ship he runs to the command center and notices nobody is there strange since there were still patrols going around the outpost but the information was more important since there were sith banners everywhere he decided to crack their system and blow the outpost sky high after destroying sith communication for a 7 klick radus he ran to his ship and set off the charges
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:59 pm

Traxex checked his ship.

"Hmmmm, life forms everywhere. COMPUTER, track human life forms!"

The computer's point of view changed, sensing 7 human life forms. 5 of them were troopers, no wait, one just disappeared....

"Crap!"

One of them must haved died, Trax though. Probably infected. luckily, Trax knew how to use the force to heal the virus. The other two were strangely powerful...

"Ill need to see this on my own. Computer, initiate security systems. Shoot to kill permissions granted."

Trax walked to the surface of the planet. Immediately he knew the two life forms 4 miles away were Jedi. But why where they here? Traxex Wraw, Weaponmaster, was known for sensing force-sensitive life forms from planets away.

"Jedi, here on Taris. Why here? Hmm, ill have to see for myself..."

Trax used the force to pull out a hologram projecter. He inputed a message for the two jedi. Using the force so the jedi could sense it from aways away, he inputed this message:

"Greetings, Jedi. I trust the reason you two, yes, i know there are two of you, are here because the council sent you. I, on the other hand, came here on my own accord, and sensed somthing far darker than some rakghouls. I know i could help you in your, uh, quest. Accepting my offer will reassure you help, and praise of your help to me by the council. I'd advise you to accept my offer, as well. This matter is more important than some trooper mission. If you wish to accept my offer, meet me 10 miles east of your hideout. And be on guard, creatures here are known to cloak themselves from the force..."

Trax shut the comm off and activated its motors. It went to the coarse of the hideout that the two jedi were in. Perfect, Trax thought. Now it was time to clear the way for them.

Calling out all of his might, Trax went to control the beasts of Taris. He let out a cry that could kill a man. Beasts of all species came towards Trax.

Traxex loved this part of the job. He was born to be a Weaponmaster. Trax took out 7 lightsabers at once, two in his hand, and 5 floating in the air. However, Trax lost control for a second. As good as Trax was as a weaponmaster, his powers were only good for a extent. 2 dropped to the ground, and trax faltered. He could only keep 3 lightsabers up, plus the two in his hand. Even though he wanted to rest, he didnt. Trax sliced and diced all creatures in his way. If that didnt work, his ships' auto-sensors shot them down. Traxex must have killed at least 200 animals. Good, he thought, that should clear their way. Packing up extra supplies for himself, Trax began the hike east of the jedis' hideout. "May the force guide them to me" Trax went back to his ship, he needed energy...

Last edited by Master Traxex Wraw on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:15 pm

as john wached the firey explosion from the top of his ship and the wild rakgouls on fire running for their lives he heard a ear wrenching hoy ~meaning call that attracts attention of animals, aliens in this case and humans~ from behind him "oh gosh what in Nemro's name was that?"the rakgouls started going crazy a running in its direction completely ignoreing john jumping off his ship "who or what ever it is will need help" said john while running in its general direction shooting rakgouls on the way with 20 more behind him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:52 pm

(OOC: Was making an OOC comment towards Traxex's post, talked about it in chat with him. Going to use this post to add some stuff.)

Last edited by Grizz Meshurik on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Trax went towards the medical bay. He got some stims and medpacks into him, but he needed more. He had some energy for at least a half hour.

Trax sensed a life form going to his ship. But it wasn't a force-sensitive life form. He looked deeper. It was a smuggler. Hmm, he thought.

Traxex ran out of his ship, seeing if anyone was there. Nothing.He hid behind a plant 20 feet away from his ship. He didnt want his presence here to be known...Ill just wait here and see what he does, Trax thought...

Last edited by Master Traxex Wraw on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:14 pm

(i kept mine simple random smuggler barely in any of this blows-up a abandoned sith outpost after takein the data is that realy that hard to belove? if i is then DANG! btw ooc?)
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:22 pm

John runs out into the opening still shooting at the rakgouls and looking for what made the sound. while he was looking he found a ship in the clearing strange he thought as he finished the last of the rakgouls "HELLO!"he yelled hopeing to find the owner but there was no reply remembering back when he first joined the republic when he was a jedi and reached out with what was left of the force in him but couldnt find anything but rakgouls and trees. he decided to inspect the exterior of the ship and noticed it was republic alined "hmmm" he called out once more "HELLO!" still no reply he decided not to steal from the ship noticeing lightsaber marks on the ground. he walked over to a log and tireingly satdown in excitement "a jedi" he thought as he rested on the log.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:04 pm

Waking up bleary eyed, Trax heard somone saying "HELLO!" 3 times. Obviously it was the human Trax was expecting. The human was infact a smuggler. The smuggler sat on a log nearby. Trax couldnt even talk, he needed medical attention. If only he could get to his ship. That howl and controling all those lightsabers was the most tireing thing he had ever done.

"Hal....Smugg...Help! heeellllppp..." Trax said to the smuggler...
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:43 pm

john noticed something in the distance like someone yelling hal? he got up with a groan and cackd his back then called for his droids to bring his ship closer as he investigated the area with his trusty blaster at the ready. after 6 minutes of scouting he came across a wounded jedi there was no time to waste he pulled out a rakgoul srerum since he didnt know if the jedi had been bitten or not and injected him. seeing that the jedi was obviously in pain john picked up the jedi and carried him by the shoulder to his ship as it landed in the clearing onboard the ship johns med droid patched up the jedi and john carried him back onto his own ship and left the auto urrents on and a needle of rakgoul serum as john went to his ship he decided to meditate on top of it untill morning and try to see if he could regain his connection with the force. wth doing so memories of his past came like a blaster shot to the face cold metalic and painful. remembering his past gave john great disturbance but it must be done in order to regain connection to the force. he first tried to feel the creatures around him but all he heard was the screems of dead lives and the taunts of his past he decided to continue until the jedi wakes up or help finds them.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:20 am

The soft churning of a motor whipped past Jessa's ear, she spotted the small hologram device head towards the two of them and gave brief sigh, if it
was the Jedi councils her fears might be answered. She lightly tugged on the small mechincal device with force bringing it in front of her. It took her a few moments to realised that the hologram wasn't a Jedi council one nor republic as it lack the insigna of either. Preplexed and curious she activated the device giving it a few moments to show it's projection.

A figure pop up from the projection, though the quality was low and it was hard to make out anything other than his bodyshape.

"Greetings, Jedi. I trust the reason you two, yes, i know there are two of you, are here because the council sent you. I, on the other hand,
came here on my own accord, and sensed somthing far darker than some rakghouls. I know i could help you in your, uh, quest. Accepting my
offer will reassure you help, and praise of your help to me by the council. I'd advise you to accept my offer, as well. This matter is more important than some trooper mission. If you wish to accept my offer, meet me 10 miles east of your hideout. And be on guard, creatures here are known to cloak themselves from the force..."

The Jedi knight took a few moments to take in what she was hearing, before bursting out into laughter. It was dry and hollow laughter however, describing her not so happy mode.

"What is this? A joke" Jessa shook her head lightly and grabbed hold of the hologram, quickly crushing it with her bare palm.

How many people knew of their presence? How did this man even know they were here and who was he exactly. And most importantly, if he knew that they were there, did Jaken know? The questions kept piling up, all her work, 2 years worth, was heading down the drain and all because of that stupid fall. How could she be so clumsy?

She glanced back to the Padawan, who still stood behind her. He was going to be a liability if he didn't learn to cloak his powers, the Jedi's frown deepened.

"Well, do you have a Master?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:57 am

(OOC: By the way, text in bold and italics are my thoughts.)

Grizz took out a rifle that belonged to Krei'fey, the trooper who died earlier. Along with that, he produced several clips he took from the same person, along with miscellaneous grenades and even a datapad. He gave them all to Rellian, save the pad.

"That's all I can spare."

Continuing his journey, Grizz's HUD blinked rapidly, he saw a lot of movement, all towards one location. He tapped into the comms channel and wanted to see what was going on.

"Meshurik here, squad. Any odd movement?"

"Kesh reporting in, they're just... moving around us. Totally ignoring what we're doing."

"Zun here, everyone, mobilize and move towards Grizz's location. Once you have retreived the data, of course. We'll get the power core later, prioritizing for now."

Grizz smiled, they would have some backup after all. The squad's positions on his tactical display were all scattered. Far away, but at least Grizz was gaining on the Jedi.

Perfect, he thought.

"We're moving towards the Jedi folks. Enzo, Rellian, tactical positions. We're moving in, try not to shoot the Jedi, I don't want the same thing to happen again like it did to Krei'fey."

After their acknowledgements, Grizz made best speed towards the Jedi's position. They were somewhat close, he could see the remains of a metal bolted door, bolts all over the floor. He sighed, the Jedi weren't trying their best to keep it secret at all, perhaps they were drawing them in... Grizz shook his head, this is another evidence of his paranoia the medical officer back in the base talked to him about.

Jedi are bound to make mistakes, no matter how good they are.

He strode past the door, only to find a stairway. Motioning for Rellian to take point, he followed him as he moved up, Enzo at the back. They moved up in complete silence, weapons levelled and ready. That is, until Grizz whispered to them.

"If you have night vision or spotlights in your helmet, use it."

Grizz turned on his spotlight, and periodically used his HUD to scan the area. No threat indicators or warning alarms...yet.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:21 pm

(OOC: Sorry in advance Vyynn for dragging your Padawan around while you're not here)

Jessa sensed them as they apporached the door that Vyynn had reckless broken, but they were a minor hinderance, she'll loss them easily in the lower tiers of Taris where the swoop gangs roamed. Quickly she seized the Padawan's hand again and darted ahead, lightly pushing force into her legs to speed them up, it didn't take them long to make it to the top of the dark stair case where they arrived in one of the narrow corridors of the lower tiers, home of Taris Swoops gangs.

Suddenly everything went still, all the gang members noticed her and stood, looking at her up and down and taking note of the obvious Jedi beside her. Slowly they came closer, but Jessa held her group. Taris had been her home for so long and she knew the way things worked in this city, one these grounds, she was queen.

The jedi lifted up her right arm revealing the armband she had worn since she had arrived to Taris.

"This is the band of a high ranking member of hidden Berks, touch me or my friend here and you'll all pay the price" Jessa remained calm, her voice brimming with confidence. Rule One of Diloplomacy: Have faith and confidence in your own words.

The swoop ganglings, all inclined their heads towards her and made way, giving her quick through the bending corridors of the tiers. Before she set off she gave a small smile.

"Oh and a few Black Vultures are coming up, please take care of them, will you?" She gave a coy wink and headed to her base, dragging Vyynn with her.
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:26 pm

(well then i didnt know i was tring to sowly put my character into the frey and if it was mentioned before i didnt know well replace the rakgoul sreum with bacta injections the last i heared there were some oh well im not in the flow of things btw can you tell me if you saw or noticed something abou the explosion but back to the rp)

as john slowly regained connection to the force he decided to try to get rid of the dead rakgouls. so john jumped off his ship,put on his bright blue and beige outfit with the republic symbol on the back as he was leaving the ship he noticed that the scanners picked up a group of rakgouls headed towards him. he sighed and ran out into the middle of the plains shooting at rakgouls as they surrounded him.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:10 pm

I listened quietly as Amitey interacted with the gang members. It made no sense to me, but as long as they didn't attack, it was fine. I was focused on more important things.

First, the rakghouls. They had given up on the troopers and were swarming to...somewhere near the other Force-sensative. For now, that was a non-issue. The second was that the troopers were pursuing us, and I could guess exactly what they had in mind. One of the troopers in particular had some VERY grim feelings leaking out of him...

I broke out of my thoughts.

'Oh, uhm, I'm apprenticed to Master Sken,' I said, a small thrill of pride racing through me. I eyed Amitey, and slowly reached out with the Force to gauge her reaction.

Dark thoughts were still flitting their way around. She had done a remarkable job shielding herself, but either she hadn't gotten it completely right, or she was distracted. Something was definitely off.

And I was getting tired of games. I halted in place and crossed my arms.

'Master, you need to start explaining what's going on here.'
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Jessa continued rush ahead of Vyynn, temperarly ignoring his question, instead, she felt his force powers reaching out into her mind and quickly ushered them away with distain, knowning that he had read more than a Padawan would normally be capable of. The jedi knew she had to stop getting distracted and making a mistakes only an initiate would, but her normally calm mind with brimming with thoughts of both anger and frustration.

Firstly, the revelation that he was the pupil of Master Sken explained a lot of things. Sken was always wary of Jessa and constantly made remarks about her having to control her emotions but with Keneen death only 3 years ago, the wounds were still fresh, part of Jedi blamed herself with the other blamed the council for sending her love with a lack of backup. It would only make sense for Sken to send eyes to watch her, even though she had been given free rein over the mission, Jessa knew that part of this was a test. One she was already failing.

Finally they reached the hideout. From the outside it appeared to be a normal apartment but as Jessa flinged the door open and ushered the Padawan in, it revealed to be much more.

The room was painted in a pale blue colour, with lack of much funisher other than a few simple wood chairs, however, the thing that would catch most peoples eye was the racks and racks of several different outfits and accessories, both male and female. From smugglers to spacers, there was a costume for any of the roles. Alongside the clothes, there were selves of different weaponary, including at least 7 different types of lightsabers, elegently laid alongside each other.

"They can't track us in here, it's surrounded by a force field" Jessa turned to Vyynn "and to answer your question, You know already don't you? We're tracking down Sith Jaken, nothing more, nothing less"
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:34 pm

john finised of what he hope is the last of the group he let out along sigh and sat on the ramp to his ship he wanted to leave the panet or find the jedi he thought he felt but he couldnt just leave this man for dead with wild rakgouls comeing here. john was so busy with his thoughts and meditation he didnt notice ships flying overhead. john remembered seeing a holocron zipping past him on his way to the jedi he went in his ship picked up the jedi and went hikeing through the forest toward where he belives the holocron went with the jedi on hin shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:43 pm

I stared at her numbly, forgetting my strange surroundings for the moment.

'Jaken,' I said. 'As in, the Sith Lord? DARTH KRATH?'

I collapsed back on the seat, taking it in. An unbalanced Jedi Knight and an unprepared Padawan, were hunting, and supposedly about to kill, a Sith Lord.

'I have a bad feeling about this,' I murmured weakly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:55 pm

"The one and only" Jessa took a moment to take in the Padawan's shocked response before burtsting into laughter, she didn't know what it was but his blatant lack of knowledge made her laugh. It became clearer to her why it would be a bad idea for her to ever have a student as she would probably laugh at everyone of his questions.

She calmed down but continued her grin, heading to the wardobe and pulling out two new outfits, both civilian style, for both genders respectively. Jessa's own outfit was simple light blue tunic and a pair of leather trousers while Vyynn's contrasted her with a tight muscle shirt style red vest top and similar trousers. Both were top off with black boots.

"Get ready, we will be leaving soon"

She headed behind a small dressing divider, which was made of slightly translucant material, meaning her figure could be faintly seen. But she took no mind, shedding off her close and changing.

"Oh and don't worry about Darth Jaken, I've met him before, he isn't as strong as the sith try to make him out to be" she smiled even though she knew Vyynn couldn't see it.

"You're in good hands, otherwise Master Sken wouldn't have sent you to me"
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:59 pm

as john was walking in the forest he saw pices of the outpost and his datapad he picked it up and about two-three klicks away he found a crumbeled holocron in the grass "dang now how am i gonna find help" he thought to himself as he walked he tried calling for help three times but assumed that nobody would hear him. he reached for his comm unit and sent out a message saying "hello, anyone i found a jedi and he needs medical attentionand i am running low on amunition youll find me by following the rakgouls to our ships in a clearing please help i have no fuel and his ship requires a voice activation code ple-" the transmission was sent but slightly damaged due to the trees. john hoped someone would get the message as he sprinted back to the ships with the jedi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rakghouls- Open RP
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next