The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rakghouls- Open RP

Go down 
+5
Jessa Amitey
Traxex Wraw
rellian_bokan
Vyynn Randos
Enzo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:07 am

Current member of the jedi order Traxex Wraw was in a state of mind. The verocity of what he saw was terrible. He had to do somthing. As he walked out of the jedi temple on tython, one of the historians, Tylsu Bubuf, stopped him. As much as the historian was a jedi, he and Traxex both had a rebellious side.

tylsu: Sergeant Grizz even said that-

traxex: i dont care what he said! this is more important than anything!

tylsu: you would abandon the jedi just to kill a few rakghouls?

traxex: for a historian, you have much to learn, my friend

tylsu: oh yea? then what would be so important that you have to help them?

traxex: one thing only a jedi can see, and one thing, more importantly, they cannot.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:31 am

(OOC: Guys... I'm a Private. This post will explain why.)

Grizz scowled, why does everyone think he's still a blasted sergeant?! Recently, Grizz was demoted, and was sent on a leave to hush up an incident. Apparently he assaulted a superior officer in a cantina, Grizz himself admitted it. The Lieutenant called him a coward and a traitor, pointing out his Mandalorian ancestry along the argument. Influenced by the several drinks he had, and his own anger, Grizz struck out at the officer. He managed to throw him on the ground, and smash him up so badly that he ended up being in the medical bay for several days. He was demoted effectively, but only the intervention of his CO stopped any further charges.

"Rellian. I'm not a sergeant, I'm a private."

He continued looking towards ways to get into the science room, paths were blocked by debris, or doors which are magnetically sealed. A well placed charge could help, but he wasn't going to risk bringing this whole place down.

"No, only rakghouls. The rest are either tach monkeys, domesticated lizards used to pull stuff in the old days, and feathered dogs. I doubt you'll find any besides the rakghoul around here."

"Trandoshans would be mercenaries hired by the Sith, you don't usually find them in the armed forces. They're a bit unstable, and overly agressive."

He scanned the area, making sure they weren't any rakghouls around. Covering Rellian as he was filling his belt, his HUD detected several miniscule amounts of movement a distance away. He wasn't quite sure what they were, but he would find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
rellian_bokan

rellian_bokan

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:50 pm

"Sorry Grizz, hey do you see that movement in the next corridor?" Rellian asked with a slight twinge of anger in his voice. "I assume only use these when we are in a dire situation." as he fingers a thermal detinator. "lets just go ahead and round this corner."

Rellian leans around the corner shouldering the wieght of his heavy repeater. "Rakghouls, but it looks like we have the drop on them. Just don't make too much noise." At the word noise Rellian stumbles over some scrap on the floor.

Rellain opens fire as the Rakghouls start charging.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:35 am

(OOC: i am a knight in the rp, but not in the guild Razz)

Jedi Knight Traxex Wraw's investigation towards Taris was going as planned. Infact, it was perfect. He didn't even have to control his own ship! All that he worried about is how the Jedi Council would react. No, this was more important.

"Hmmm, maybe i should buy some tarisian ale while im there" thought Traxex. The ride there was a quiet one...too quiet.

Suddenly, 5 sith interceptors fired at Traxex's ship, the "Star-Waker" Now, Traxex could hold his own against a capital ship, so 5 interceptors would be nothing. Traxex saw somthing usual, though. First of all, the pilots were wearing strange masks. Second of all, their aromor plating on the ships were too much for Traxex's little firepower.

On the good side though, Traxex's ship was meant for speed, and he could easily manuver it. Traxex fired at the ships, no good. Through dives and swoops, Trax knew that only the force could guide him. "Ah-ha!" he said to himself. Getting two ships to follow him, he charged at 2 of the other ships; head on.

Trax waited till the time was right, the force guiding the controls. He dived under the first ship, and asended through the opening of the next. The 2 ships didnt have time to move, and all four met head-on to explode.

Trax laughed at his victory. But he knew the darkness on Taris was far worst than some silly tricks he could do in space. Surprisenly, Trax was in orbit towards Taris. Finding a docking bay on his navicomputer, Trax landed into the middle of the planet, the most unexplored.

"I could have sworn there were 5 ships" said Traxex....
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:43 am

(OOC: I'll just jump in here with Jessa)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The roar of guns and the thuds of lifeless Rakghoul bodies as they hid the stone floor echoed through the narrow alleyways of Taris' underground tier. As the heavy boots of republic soldiers marched on, continuing their crusade on the virual creatures. In a small narrow crevice, Jessa Amitey, Jedi Knight, sat croched down, looking out at the soldiers as they made sure all the Rakghouls had been killed.

A soft pang resounded in the young Jedi's chest as she listened to the silent yelps of the Rakghoul. In her time living in Taris when she was young, Jessa had come face to face with the creatures many a time, she watched a poor innocent people transformed, slowly losing their humanity. But sometimes she could see in their eyes, that they were still struggling, still clinging on to sanity.

To watch before her eyes, the Rakghoul shot down as if their were mere sheep, rodents even. Enraged the normally calm Jedi. These Rakghoul use to be people, people who were mercilessly infected with the virus. Instead of shooting them like dogs, why didn't they help, try to find a cure.

Jessa pushed the thoughts aside, she didn't have time to reminisce. She had a mission to complete, find Sith Lord Jaken Trith and capture him alive, normally a mission like this would have been given to several Jedi but this was personal to Jessa and she'd asked for permission to do it alone. After all Jakal was the one who killed her lover...Keenan. Apparantly the Sith Lord was weak and shouldn't be hard in battle, however he was renouned for his espionage and the difficulty of tracking him down was immense. But after 2 years researching, Jessa managed to track his whereabouts to Taris and has also gotten new intel that he might be mingling with a group of Republic troops and it seems like she just got her breakthrough.

However she couldn't sense any force powers nearby, meaning he has probably cloaked himself. As Jessa continued to follow the Republic group through the small jam between two walls where she had been spying on them through small crevices and holes, of course she had been cloaking herself as well, in order to avoid alerting any of the republic soliders. The last thing she needed was to be haggled by the troops as she tries to explain why she isn't in formal Jedi attire and why she was spying on them without mentioning her mission.

She caught glance of a jedi initiate, shocking her slightly as she hadn't been able to sense him, however now she could see things more clearly, it was evident that for an initiate he was powerfully. Suddenly she lost her footing on the loose stones underneath her and went crashing into the ground causes a huge echo to ricochet off the walls certainly alerting the republic troops.

"Shit" Jessa muttered under her breath, trying her best to get up quitely, even though she knew it was too late.

Last edited by Jessa Amitey on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:59 am

Grizz rolled onto one side, and blasted the nearest rakghoul into the wall. As he crouched, warning alarms and threat indicators appeared inside his helmet. The blaring within his HUD intensified, as the rakghouls got closer and closer. Rellian’s heavy repeater blazed, firing volleys upon volleys of blaster fire, he noted that the kickback was having an effect on Rellian. The drawback as that heavy repeaters, when not mounted on a vehicle or attached to power generators, often consumed a large amount of clips. Grizz fired in quick, short bursts, trying his best to conserve as much ammunition as possible. After the quick engagement is finished, he would have to inform Rellian. Checking his threat indicators again, Grizz saw about a dozen hostiles on the move towards them, several more unknown signatures in the radius. While firing, he saw a different rakghoul, cautiously approaching them behind the rest. It had a disproportionally large head, denser musculature on the jaws and slightly larger claws. He slowly began to stand up, and marched towards the larger rakghoul. Scything down rakghoul upon rakghoul than approached them, Grizz fired off the rest of his clip into the mutated one he saw and it quickly dived into a crevice, disappearing from view. Reloading, he stomped on one of the rakghouls’ head, who he saw was still alive, despite being pummeled by a number of bolts. Unknown to that rakghoul, Grizz was tracking it with his HUD, seeing the flanking maneuver it was going to attempt.

“I’m tracking a rakghoul, it’s trying to flank us, get ready to-“

A crash, and the sound of the impact boomed across the wreckage. Grizz instinctively turned towards the noise, seeing someone amidst all that dust. Suddenly, the rakghoul he was tracking launched itself at him, appearing out of nowhere. Cursing to himself for being distracted, Grizz’s rifle was batted away, and the rakghoul pushed him into the floor. Claws were clamped securely into his upper chest plate, closer to his neck, and began to squeeze. His armor buckled against the effort, and Grizz grabbed the rakghoul’s arms, trying his best to shove it off. Despite his efforts, the rakghoul was breaching his armor, and warning alarms blared continuously over and over.

“Rellian, get this thing off me!”
Back to top Go down
rellian_bokan

rellian_bokan

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:05 pm

(OOC: lol that's what I did Very Happy)

"Damn I'm down two clips, and a flashbomb." he says while reloading and checking gear. Rellian reaches into his already limited supply and there is only one clip left,"Great looks like I have 4 clips total, I can't believe they send us out in the field with this little ammo."

Having been in this situation before, Rellian makes sure his vibro knife is secured titely to his chest. He thought to himself, "It may only have been a training hologram but sure hope I don't have to resort to this little thing."

As Rellian was taking up a recon post, to look around a corner. He hears a loud noise, as he turns his head he see's something or someone slip and fall. He gets on coms, "Are there any other troopers in the imidiate area of Grizz and myself sarge?" Hearing "no" from the other end of the comm Rellian switches it off.

Turning franticly and firing at the nearest rakghoul, that happend to be on Grizz' chest. "Jesus, this thing is big. Try and hold still." as he switches setting to incediary. Rellian aims up and shoots the thing right sqare in the back with an incendiary grenade. The rakghoul flops over after howling from the fire on his back. "Here ya go", as Rellian offers Grizz a hand up.

Rellian see's one blip on his hud for a second and then it was gone. "Curious, the only things that can fool these sensors are specialty droids." Rellian edges closer to the blip, making sure of his footing the entire way.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:24 pm

Blast! For a Jedi Knight, the girl was surprisingly clumsy. The troopers, expecting another rakghoul attack, spun around, weapons pointed. I drew my lightsbaer, maintaining the charade I had already constructed.

She was surprisingly young, not much, if at all, older than myself. Her midnight black hair was pulled back into a ponytail, although several strands had come free, obviously from her long trek through Taris' underground. She wore neither a combat suit or the typical Jedi robe, as I was, but clothing one might see more commonly on a smuggler: a biege vest, and dark clothing. Her hands were empty as she raised them, and I noticed her lightsaber, still undrawn, hanging from her belt.

One of the troopers clicked on his boom-mike. 'Freeze! Don't move, or we WILL fire.'

She opened her mouth, and paused. I wondered if she was about to lie.

She grinned weakly. 'You caught me.'

The trooper- Enzo, or something- warily took another step torwards her. I could feel his apprehension rolling of him in waves, probably brought on by the undrawn lightsaber. 'Make no movements! Turn around, and put your hands on-'

'Listen, I'm a Jedi. I'm here-'

'Shut up,' the trooper snarled.

I sighed. This was about to get a lot more complicated.

'Troopers, stand down. She's a Jed', I said, deactivating my lightsaber.

The two troopers, glanced at each other. The apprehension turned to confusion, and then sank into suspicion. I would've felt the same. Out of nowhere, a Jedi shows up, and then another?

I noticed the Knight staring at me. Her eyes were furrowed in what could only be concentration, as if I was the focus of some puzzling question. I met her gaze until she snapped out of it.

I was now going to have to reveal that I wasn't here to assist the troopers. That was NOT going to help improve the Jedi's image.

Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm

Jessa pulled a face, for an initiate, the Jedi sure had a cocky attitude, as he stood before her she couldn't help wondering why he was here. The underground tiers of Taris was no place for an initiate, even she, a Jedi knight had been warned before entering. She took in his appearance, he wore traditional Jedi attire as expected of an initiate. But she had even more important matters to deal with, he had just blown her cover right in front of the whole republician force, she knew it was bound to happened in this situation, but the young Jedi would still have liked a chance to attempt to wiggle out of the position, however slim it seemed to be.

"I'm here on a mission, now, if you would excuse me..." Jessa took a few steps forward before she realized that the troopers guns were not moving from their spot.

She snarled "instead of pointing these pointless weapons at me, why don't you keep watch for Rakghouls?" she snapped pointing at the unprotected corner which was a prime place for an ambush. One of the troopers turn to guard the spot while the other remained with his gun poised.

The Jedi knight turned back to the initiate, lighting pushing away one of her hairstrands "why is a mere initiate on a mission, alone without a knight to accompany you? Especially in such a dangerous enviroment?"
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:31 pm

My cheeks burned.

'Padawan, actually,' I said stiffly. 'And I'm here to assist YOU.'

My temper flared. As a Knight, the Jedi outranked me, and Jedi Code made clear the level of respect she was due. I frowned. The similarityin age was throwing me off.

I watched her carefully, watching for a reaction as my words sunk in.

'And as for why I am here alone...rakghouls are hardly the worst predators stalking this world...but you know that, of course. Which is why I'm here.'
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:38 pm

Jessa watched calmly as the Padawan's cheeks burnt was what was likely shame and anger. It was the typical response to those that speak to her, most Jedi were intimidated by her age and her rank. She eyed the Padawan carefully, trying to analyse whether he spoke the truth. From what she could tell, he was speaking the truth, yet something seemed out of place.

Why would they send of all things, a Padawan to assist her against a Sith Lord? The council was well aware of her adament relantancy to take on a Apperentice so why would they send one. Not only that but Master Strax had promised her that the mission would have been kept secret from the other Jedi outside the High coucil, things just didn't add up. They didn't even tell her of this unexpected addition.

"A danger is still a danger not matter what it's skill, to see it as a mere canon fodder is naiive" she took one step closer to the Padawan, keeping her dark eyes lock with his.

"What if you had gotten infected?"

She turned on her heel and faced the fall she had fallen out of moments before, tracing her fingers lightly on it's rough surface.

"Who sent you and why?"
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:04 pm

I hesitated. The troopers had lowered their weapons, but the suspicion was still quite strong.

I hesitated. It was unsettling how quickly she had taken control of the situation.

'I was sent here by Supreme Master Jaina Sken to uncover what I could about possible Sith activity on the planet. The team that was supposed to meet me at my landing site never showed.'

My Force sense perked slightly, and I glanced around. Was there anybody else around? I reached out, and felt no one.

'I contacted Master Sken, and she instructed me to track down a Knight who went by the name of Amitey. The long range communications went down after that, though that's not news to anyone.

The troopers grumbled.

'And I decided to track these troopers, in hopes that you were attached to a Republic outpost. And you were, after a fashion.'

I decided to cut to the chase. 'So, we're tracking Sith, right?'

Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:20 pm

The surpreme master? Jessa was taken aback by the revalation, she hadn't expect Master Jaina to be involved. But that just complicated the whole thing further, why a Padawan of all things? Shouldn't he still be in training, what purpose would he solve here. Even if he brought a team with him, they would be too large to be use as this was meant to be mainly undercover. She continued glancing at the wall, pushing force lightly through her finger tips, she could feel it, the previous indent of power, this was the wrong group, Jaken had already packed up and left with a different group.

At the mention of her tracking activity Jessa perked up and saltered to the Padawan, placing her hands on both his shoulders and pushing light force pressure down.

"You must learn what to talk about around others Padawan"

At that, the two troopers sensed the Knight's intent lift their weapons, only to immeditely have it renched from their hands and tossed aside by Jessa. She reached out both of them with her force and throw them towards each other, causing them to collide and thud to the floor, unconscious.

"Surely you should know what to keep silent and what not to" She sighed.

"Now look what I had to do" she shook her head solemnly, no one could know of her mission especially those in the republican ranks, since Jaken would likely hear word of their activites.

She picked up her armband that she had dropped in her earlier fall and placed it back on, turning away from the Padawan.

"We are done here, come on" Jessa walked a few strides ahead before stopping.

"Oh and what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:38 pm

Grizz grunted, and helped himself up. Grabbing his rifle, he flicked through his HUD’s tactical display, making sure no other rakghouls or any suspicious signs are around. When he found none, Grizz turned to Rellian, and beckoned him to follow.

“Take point, I’m going to examine the remains. Not much can be found, but at least I can take several pictures for the guys back in HQ to examine. Looks like a mutated strain though; it was notably smarter than the other lot.”

After Rellian was off to do as he was instructed, Grizz took a look at the corpse. Taking several scans and uploading them to his HUD, he checked the playback of the creature when he saw it. Besides the usual features of a rakghoul, it had bigger claws, slightly larger build, bulbous head, and it was smart enough to attempt to flank the troopers. Grizz stopped the playback, remembering the person who suddenly appeared. He turned towards the Jedi he saw before, Enzo, and yet another Jedi, wearing clothing akin to a smuggler.

Blast it all, he thought.

He approached them, motioning for Rellian to follow, that is, before he saw a fluctuation to the squad's biometric display. Enzo and the other trooper who accompanied the Jedi was unconscious. Confused as he was, he suspected the Jedi had something to do with it. Backing away slowly, Grizz drew his rifle, aiming it intently on the Jedi. He called up the secure comm channel on his HUD, and spoke to Rellian with a hint of urgency.

"Back away slowly Rellian..."

Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:41 pm

What in the blazes? I stomped after Amitey, furious.

'Forget about names, you'r ejust going to leave them? We could've used them!'

And then I stopped cold. It was starting to make sense, piece by horrifying piece.

'You knocked them out because they could've revealed your presence to the others,' I whispered. 'But the only reason you would want to keep them in the dark is because...'

Now I understood why Master Sken had sent me here. My curious affinity for sensing others. My experiences with duplicitous beings.

'The Sith have infiltrated our troops.' I said flatly.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Jessa turned back around to the Padawan, her patience was fading, did he always have to point ourt the blatantly obvious aloud, she was about to scold him about keeping secrets again before she noticed the figure of two other republican soliders, both with guns pointed.

"Not more of them" She bit her lip, she knew she shouldn't attack them again but the Knight had no choice, no one could jeopardize the mission. No one. But suddenly a better idea came to her mind, in her times as a youngling in the underground tiers, she had learnt the ability to call Rakghoul out of hiding, she and other had used it in order to clear out rooms that might of had infected Rakghoul in them.

She pulled a large breath in and whistled sharply. Using the force to enlighten her sense, she heard the impending footsteps of the Rakghoul. Quickly she clasped the Padawan's hand and pulled him after her.

"Now we run"

She silently prayed that the Republicians wouldn't be infected though she knew it might happen.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:03 pm

I could feel them, closing in. Beasts with little intent save hunger. Through their minds I could smell the troopers, leaking heat.

'Amitey, what are you doing? We can't just leave them!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:10 pm

"Fire at will, fire at will! Get to Enzo, we can't risk them getting infected!"

Grizz switched to full-auto, and began firing at the rakghouls in front of him, he shot several down, shoving past them. In his mind he could think of nothing but saving his comrades. Rellian covered him with his repeater, though Grizz feared that the recruit would run out of ammunition soon. He slammed the stock of his rifle into a rakghoul's gaping jaw, and unloaded a round into its skull. He was slammed into the ground, a rakghoul about to tear his armor open. Before it could do that, Grizz rammed its knee into its midsection, and shoved his combat knife into its throat. Grabbing his rifle, he began firing at another who was about to tackle Rellian.

"Polarize visors, NOW!"

Grizz hefted a flash bang grenade, praying that it'll work. Blinking into his HUD, he polarized his visor, and threw the grenade into the ground. It had a 15 second count down, as Rellian and Grizz began shoving their way into their fellow troopers. In a blinding flash, and roaring noise, the rakghouls screamed, momentarily stunned. The troopers however, had helmets that provided shielding against noise, and polarized visors to compensate. It was designed as something to help with the mission, with the power cell they had to retreive. However their ears still rang a bit, and they were a bit imbalanced as a result. They fired at the shocked rakghouls nonetheless, trying to clear the way forwards.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:04 pm

"We have no choice, this mission is top priority" Jessa tug the Padawan harder along the corridor, using force to help her drag the tall jedi away from the Rakghouls who had started their attack on the troopers which should could hear clawing away and screeching.

This is the way it had to be, Jaken was first. She glanced at the Padawan, who continued to follow her, he had dark brown hair and hazel eyes to match which seemed to hold her glaze for a few moments. He looked almost liked Keenan.

"No" she muttered the word under her breath. This was not the time to think about him, she had a job to do.

"Were heading for my makeshift base, we'll find you some different clothes so you can...fit in" she gave a small smile and continued on moving, finally releasing the Padawan's hand.

"So are you going to tell me your name or not?"
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:12 pm

I ignored the question, stretching out with the Force. The Republic soldiers were still fighting, though it must have been going well, as no terror despair leaked through. Only grim determination.

I could feel her eyes on me occasionally. Perhaps wondering what I was thinking?

I didn't know what to think. She was hunting Sith, but had basically left our allies to die, in some Force-forsaken hole. There was nothing more I could do for them. Although she was clearly violating the Jedi Code, she WAS a Knight, and I had to go ahead and assume she knew something I didn't.

She better.

'My name...is Vyynn. Vyynn Randos,' I muttered, trying to focus on the quiet tapping of our boots on the floor, instead of my simmering anger and confusion.

Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:19 pm

Jessa ran through her action in her head. She had violanted the code, but it was for the greater good, after all, she hadn't actually killed anyone and Sith Jaken would kill many more if she didn't stop him before the end of the week. But the Padawan made things more difficult, she had to watch what she did now, or the council would find out about it all. Damn the council and it's rules, she was trying to stop a sith and all she got was rules, rules and more rules imposed on her and now a Padawan....

'My name...is Vyynn. Vyynn Randos,'

The jedi knight glanced down at the broad-shouldered Padawan, she could sense his anger and frustration.

"They is no need to be angry, they will live, I made sure of it" she gave a small smile and continued on throught the corridor till she reached a metal bolted door.

"This is it, it's a secret entryway to the upper tiers without having to go through guards"
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:27 pm

My patience had reached it's end. I waved a hand, and the bolts snapped off. The door crashed to the ground, no longer held up by its restraints.

I didn't wait to see her reaction. I proceeded inside.

It was a cold, dark stairway. I looked up, and watched as the staircase spiraled out of sight. I drew on the Force, and the enhanced vision revealed....more spirals.

I sighed, and began climbing. It was quiet for a time. Amitey seemed content to simply climb, her eyes focused on the stairway.

I gave in first. "So, what's the plan? We've already abandoned the only allies we are likely to recieve for a while,' I said, not managing to keep the sarcasm from coloring my words. 'Are we just going to relax at your 'base', and hope the Sith die of old age?'

Frustration returned, strengthened by my feeling that I wasn't quite grasping something. 'What is going on here?'
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:35 pm

Jessa watched the Padawan carelessly use his force talents, shaking her head in disappointment, he really didn't have much of a brain. She silently walked through the door way, ignoring the spilters littering the floor from the door been thrown away. So much for remaining secret.

She felt the Padawan use more of his force and resisted the urge to slap him on the back of the head, the more he used his powers, the more likely Jaken would sense them. Sighing deeply under her breath she walked behind him, watching his broad-shoulders bop up and down with every movement.

Upon hearing his sacastic comment, she frowned "what how you talk to your seniors. The troopers would have hindered us if anything, they would only reveal our position and plan to the enemy, we will be fine on our own" His other comment nearly made her blow a fuse but she remained calm.

"AND, I have a plan, however, it needs to be tweeked since you're here"

She walked over to him and put her hand on his shoulder again, her breath right next to his ear, she pushed the force lightly into her touch.

"You don't worry about that, okay, just sit tight and follow what I say"

With that she continued up with staircase without another word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Grizz snarled, and blasted the last rakghoul, a clean shot through the head. It had been attacking the other trooper, who had his helmet torn apart, his chest plate torn open and bodysuit torn to tatters. While he was intact, the virus has begun spreading itself within. He was showing signs of change already, his skin was getting paler, and the troopers didn't bring a cure. The former trooper screamed as the virus began changing him, Grizz noted the changes that is happening. Grizz scowled to himself, and drew his sidearm, aiming at his infected friend. The eyes, that troubled him the most, as if it was pleading for help, he was begging too.

"Forgive me." Grizz fired, and the trooper dropped. A blaster round to the head, he did it quickly to spare it the pain of transforming even further.

"Targets eliminated, let's get him conscious."

Checking Enzo's vitals, Grizz made sure he was stable, before starting to wake him up. With a groan, Enzo rose to his knees, clutching his head, arms wandering for his weapon. Grizz handed his rifle back to him, as Rellian helped him up.

"Upload the recording when you saw the new Jedi, up till this point. I know if they wanted to get rid of you, they would've done so already. They didn't want you to hear whatever it is they were talking, but at the same time they weren't aware our helmets record during mission times."

Grizz helped Enzo up and they started discussing about what happened. As Enzo filled him in, Grizz could not help but smile. Still, he wasn't at all pleased that the Jedi left them to fight the rakghouls, especially when Enzo and the other trooper was unconscious. It had been, a waste of ammunition. After the conversation ended, Grizz proceeded to contact Sergeant Zun, to fill him in the recent events that transpired. The Sergeant wasn't all that pleased, even furious at the death of his squadmate. However he tasked Grizz and his companions to find the Jedi. Their objective would conflict with theirs, what if the Sith discovered what they were looking for? He led Enzo and Rellian, to find the Jedi, using their HUD's sensors to try and find their current location. The Sergeant did say NOT to harm the Jedi.

But in his heart, Grizz could not help but feel seething anger. He was going to get payback, one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:49 pm

I had to shake my head. She obviously had a bit of talent with Force suggestion, and the effects of it still clouded his mind.

I followed after her, trying to process what was going on. I took a deep breath, attempting to center myself.

The facts: Amitey was a Jedi Knight, sent here by the Jedi Council. His remark about the Sith had drawn an intense scowl and odd emotions from her, a cross between anger and grief. She was obviously ferreting out Sith. But why Taris? How had they infiltrated the Republic Forces? Why just her?

And why was I sent to assist her?

She was keeping something hidden, probably more than one something. It didn't surprise me. With every action, the Jedi had seemed to violate the Jedi Code. Why would the Council send someone so obviously unstable on a solo mission, such as this? There were only two reasons: either they KNEW she would behave this way, and that was what they wanted, or something was personal for her.

It didn't add up. My frown deepened as I felt a faint disturbance in the Force. One of the troopers had died. Just kriffing perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rakghouls- Open RP
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next