The Army Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rakghouls- Open RP

Go down 
+5
Jessa Amitey
Traxex Wraw
rellian_bokan
Vyynn Randos
Enzo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:34 am

(OOC: Yeah! Time for Jessa to kick some butt!! Prepare for epic force battle, also, the first paragraph is a flashback hopefully you'll notice how Jessa is similar to her master in some ways)

"You are strong with the force, Jessa, so strong I can't believe my own senses" Master Strax lightly pressed her hand against Jessa's shoulder, smiling softly "but it is raw ability, I will guide you into controlling it so it does not harm other incidently"

Jessa slumped to the floor, her master's lightly force push too strong for her young and puny body "but, will I also use to...defeat sith?"

"Listen to me Jessa, the force does not serve you, you serve the force. Forget this and you will lose your ability sooner than you think"
========================================================================================================

Jessa could feel it reacting to her emotions, urging her to use it. The force.

As Jaken started to stand again, she hissed at him, guiding the force into her feet and kicking off the ground with force speed. In a matter of moment's she was in front of him and the jedi knight began gathering the force to her fingertips, feeling it surge through her in huge waves, she would finish this with force crush...

But the sith lord was no fool to wait and allow himself to be attacked, using force lift he grabbed one of the fallen sith followers and tossed it towards the Jedi. The body thuded heavily against her, sending her careering to the side as her head thwacked against the marble flooring.

A hot trickle of blood slid down her face as she stood up slowly, Jessa had taken the darth lord too lightly, he maybe one of the weakest of the sith lords but he was no walk in the park.

Time to end this.

Just as the thought came to Jedi's head, she felt a tightness form around her neck, slowly squeezing. It took her too long to realize that the sith had got her in force choke, she felt her organs all surge up, pressing against her tightly and her neck close up, stopping her breathing.

No! no! no! It couldn't end here, it wouldn't, not until he was dead. Anger boiled Jessa stiring in her force powers, as she conjured up the force to her fingertips, she unleashed a move not seen in the Jedi world for many years as it too closely resembled Force Lighting and because the lengthly mediation it took to master.

Electric Judgement.

A flurry of green sharp strokes flew out of her fingertips, hitting the astonished sith lord in the chest and sending him flying into the wall. It drained all his strength and will power, leaving him slumped against the wall.

Suddenly the force choke lost it's grip on Jessa and allowed to her land back on the ground. She lurched onto her knees and coughed, trying to get the air to get back into her lungs. Hate still steeped through her every pore as she watched the weak Sith gasping for strength.

The Jedi knight stood up, grabbing on the sith follower's lightsaber as she did so, ignore it's dangerous red glow. She stood right in front of the sith lord, smiling lightly, this was the moment she had been waiting for 3 years.

Jaken looked up and croaked a similar smile "to kill one in hatred is not the Jedi way"

Jessa laughed "well there are exceptions"

Suddenly a huge yellow flurry of power erupted from the Sith's fingertips, seizing hold of Jessa and wrapping itself around her. Her eyes bulged wide as she felt her force powers leave her body. The one thing that made her feel..alive now had left her as an empty corpse.

The darth lord left out a smirk, the same one he had done with when he had killed Kenaan all those 3 years ago "Sever...force" he muttered weakly, as the last of his force powers had left his body.

That was the last word he spoke as the red lightsaber plunged into his chest.

"Listen to me Jessa, the force does not serve you, you serve the force.
Forget this and you will lose your ability sooner than you think"

Last edited by Jessa Amitey on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:49 am

The jedi fighting the sith lord had lost it, lost control. Fool, you have much to learn. Trax knew that this was the test. And he never expected for the vision in the party again.

Trax collapsed.

"Foolish boy, you should have stopped her. Now they will perish. Your foolish attempts too stop me are at an end, NOW." Trax was dieing. These were no powers he had ever witnessed. Dark images flooding in his head, his body burning, dark magic....dark...MAGIC. He's a sith sorceror!

Trax clawed at his head, his body giving out. Everyone was getting darker, and darker, and darker, and he saw the man who was responsable. He saw his own foolishness of his past, the reason for this torture.

"NOOO! PLEASE! STOP!!!!"

Trax's eyes went black, and he went silent.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:00 am

(OOC: Is Traxex dead? :O Also the italiac font at the end is a dream sequence)

==========================================

Jessa turned pale, her world spinning out of control. Part of her was trying to remain on her feet, as the force sever had badly damaged her and left the jedi in a weak state but the other part was trying to apprehend what she had done. Jessa had broken one of the most sacred Jedi codes, never kill one in cold-blood or for revenge. She had used the force as a tool and now she paid the price.

All around her she could hear the wails and yelling of the partiers as they tried to leave the apartment floor in a hurry, bodies pushing and rubbing against one another. The world had become a swirl of colours, sounds and smells and the injured Jedi was stuck in the middle of the whirlwind.

Suddenly, she noticed the Padawan close by.

Vyynn. She smiled and walked towards him, dropping the lightsaber that had stuck the Sith lord in the chest. As soon as the Jedi touched Vyynn, she slumped into his arms, unconscious, the last of her strength sapped out and gone.

============================================================================
'Time waits for no one,
So do you want to waste some time?'

The voice was the same, gruff yet gentle voice Jessa had heard millions of times before.

Keenan.

Everything was dark and the jedi could not see anything, as if blinded. Then suddenly her eyes are open and everything comes into focus, bright lights attacking her sense.

As Jessa's eyes adjusted she stood up, finding herself in a pure white room completely barren from any objects. Then as if from a far off distance the sound of shoes lightly clapping against flooring, suddenly everything pulged into pure darkness and two singular blue lights shot from the unseen ceiling illuminting Jessa and the person opposite her. The shining lights were at first blinding but Jessa attempted to ignore them, focuses on the person infront of her.

The person was not a stranger but someone she knew very well...so very well.

"Keenan..." the name came out as a whisper, lightly echoing in the huge, endless room.

He smiled softly, the same smile he gave the day he asked her to marry him. But if felt strange, rather than being heartfelt it was hollow, empty.

"Its such a beautiful night,
You've got to lose inhibition,
Romance
your ego for a while,
Come on, give it a try"

His voice sounded hollow like his smile, he said the words in almost a sing-song tone. It was as if the dead jedi was no longer human but just an empty shell. but what confused Jessa the most was his words. They were completely agains the Jedi code...

"Jessa!"

The voice was similar to Keenan's voice but more heartfelt, human...real even. It came from behind her, as Jessa swirled around, she discovered it was another Keenan, also illuminated in the blue glow. Before the Jedi knight could speak, this Keenan gave another speech, though it was given with more passion and emotion.

"We are all illuminated,
Lights are shining on our faces, blinding.
Jessa, be the women I know you are, the one I wanted to marry.
The sweet girl who wanted to save those who couldn't save themselves. Protect the galaxy, not harm it.
The one who embraced the force not rejected it.
The Jessa, the jedi, I wanted to be with for the rest of my life"

There was a deafening screech from the otherside of the room and the other Keenan slowly tranfigured into a monster. It, the monster, look almost akin to Jaken, as it shared his eye colour and hair but it was more monstrous than the sith could ever be. It's arm had become four, with two on each side, in each arm with a long slit to the elbow, with a flurry of snakes coming out of the wounds and coiling themselves around the creatures arm.

It's head had turned bald and red, with blood pulsating from it's scalp and drop it's face almost like tears. The body was humanoid in shape but one of the shoulder had become a huge swollen bulge with what seemed a imprints of claws and scratching hands on it's surface. As it moved towards Jessa, it's feet almost hovering over the ground, it chanted. In a horrible, hollow dead, voice.

"Swing me these sorrows,
And try delusion for a while,
Its such a
beautiful night,
You've got to lose inhibition,
Romance your ego
for a while,
Come on, give it a try"

Suddenly, the other Keenan ran into the darkness and wrapped his arms around Jessa, leaning into her ear and whispering.

"Embrace the light"

Last edited by Jessa Amitey on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:21 pm

john was still chaseing them, his brother and sister, they were the only ones that survived, they were his only family, tears formed in ohs eys as h set his blaster to kill, he didnt whant to but it wasnt his choice either he would kill hem, or the jedi would. john wasnt being stealthy, e could ear he thuds f his boots and ra down the hall, john lifted his blaster and ooked down te scope, he closed his eyes and puled the trigger. he killed his brother. john knew what he did he also blew his cover, his sister was now alerted to his presance and turned to look at john standing there terrified at what was going on around him a conflict that he didnt understand. and now his brother now dead by johns own hands. john took a few steps back as his sister came closer he took 5 shots, with a whip of her lightsaber she defected all five, john knew his chances of suvival was slim but he took the risk. john took out a combat knife and charged her, he suddenly felt him lift off the ground and the air getting sucked out is body. he looked down and saw his sister say "you are nothing a disgrace of our family, you decerve to die right here, and right now" he was thrown down the hall inot the ball room next to a dead siths corpse. as ohn was fadeing in and out of reality he saw his sister come, take out her saber prepairing to strike him down, then a blue flash. john passed out on the ground he felt a pain in his arm, leg, face, and ribs before loseing complete connection with reality.

Last edited by black fox on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:54 pm

(OOC: John… no civilians got injured.)

Grizz stared; the Jedi dispatched most of the acolytes quickly, in a flurry of movements. Before the troopers had a chance to fire their payload, most of the Sith lay sprawled in the floor, cut apart by swift and precise slashes. He urged his companions to hold their fire, and watched as the other land a killing blow to the lead Sith, and as she did so, a wailing scream was heard. The Jedi next to him collapsed, inevitably resisting against some sort of force, pleading for the obvious pain that wrecked through him to stop.

“NOOO! PLEASE!!STOP!!!”

Grizz bent down, examining the Jedi as he was silenced. His eyes were black, pale skin, cool and slightly damp. The attack wasn’t physical, but it was a mental assault. Scanning with his helmet, Grizz could see the rapid heartbeats and the fluctuation in brain activity. Slinging him over his shoulders, Grizz looked around for a possible medical bay. He checked the layout of the area, there was one nearby. Before he moved towards it though, he saw that the other Jedi slumped against the other’s arms. Grizz mused; the Jedi disregarded their very own code, that they preached countless times, it did not go unnoticed in his eyes. He shook his head, and ran for the medical area, closely monitoring the Jedi's vitals as he did so.

Last edited by Grizz Meshurik on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:54 pm

(OOC: ZOMG! Everyone's fainting xD)
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:09 pm

(OOC: ikr i was going to be the first but i had to re-login and re type everything and by then they already had so mine was by mistake. you are probubly just going to leave me there too.)
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:48 pm

I cried out in pain. It was as if my skull was cleaving in two.

I could feel the Amitey's rage crash into the calm lake of the Force like a massive boulder. Distrubance rippled out from her Force presance as she prepared to end the Sith Lord's life. My eyes focused on her, the acolyte's blade in her hand, raised in preperation to strike.

I felt the change in the Lord's attitude as he conjured up the last of his power.

'Noo..' I groaned, too far into the pain to get the words loud enough.

The Sith blasted Amitey with...a yellow aura of some sort, the color of diseased pus. I heard Amitey's verbal and mental shriek of agony, both of which cut off distrubingly, along with her Force sense.

Impossible. Darth Krath has severed Amitey's connection to the Force. If she had been in more control, she would've noticed his plot. The Deciever indeed.

Amitey staggered backwards. Krath whispered something, chuckling, and Amitey plunged the blade into his chest.

My lightsaber dropped out of my nerveless fingers. So many things had happened at once. What would I have done in her position?

Amitey dropped the lightsaber, the blade extinguishing before it hit the ground. She reached up as if to move the hair out of her face, but her hand dropped, obviously too weak to fight the force of gravity. She walked over to me, eyes boring into mine. Reaching up, she lightly touched my face, a small smile relieving the cold expression, before collapsing.

'Jessa', I gasped. I caught her before she fell, and lowered her all the way down.

Her face, even in unconsiousness, didn't seem peaceful. Whatever haunted her in her waking hours followeed her into her dreams.

'Oh, Jess...', I sighed. 'Was it worth it?'

No reply. What a kriffing mess this was.

I sat in the field of dead bodies. Where had that blasted trooper gone? I glanced around, finding nothing. Hadn't he attempted to engage the Darth during his and Jessa's duel? Must've been rendered ineffective by all the Force energy being thrown around.

I lifted Jessa off the ground. She was surprisingly light. Reaching out, I could feel a concentration of dimmed Force aura's. Probably the wounded at a medbay of some sort.

Jessa stirred. Having your connection to the Force removed wasn't something I had expirience with, but getting medical attention couldn't hurt.

There was one thing to do first.

Gently setting her on the ground, I clenched my fists together. The bodies of the Sith and their broken lightsabers flew up into the air, bashing against each other in the process. I swept my arms torwards the door.

The corpses blew out the door, and over the railing. As long as they were unobtainable, I was fine. Code be damned, the scum could rot down with the malformed rakhghouls of the lower levels, like they deserved.

I called my lightsaber to my belt, picked up the limp Jedi Knight, and tenderly carried her to the clinic.

Her face was too innocent for the things she'd expirienced and done. What else had happened to her in her life that had propelled her along this course? I suddenly felt a thousand years old.

Stupid girl. Stupid, beautiful, naive girl.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:10 pm

"Meshurik, inbound Jedi Knight."

"Oh no not another one..." He grumbled and facepalmed. "Forgive me Sergeant, but who is it this time?!"

"You're lucky to have him private, Knight Xecr Nist. Zun out."

Grizz froze, when the Sergeant mentioned that name.

===================================================================================================================

Battle of Felucia.

A series of screams began to echo from the interrogation chambers to the main hall of the Republic outpost, followed by another that tore through the ears of everyone around. Grizz closed his eyes, face wracked in pain, dropping hard to his knees, hands pressed to his ears. He ran and made best speed towards the plasteel viewscreen that showed the current stage of the interrogation.

"ATONE YOURSELF FOR YOUR ACTIONS, TRAITOR."

The booming voice came from the Jedi sitting across the table, fingertips pressed to the Dark Jedi's head. Knight Xecr Nist's chiselled, weathered features were lined with a gaunt expression, edged with harshness. Grizz wondered what had caused the Jedi he had met not so long ago to lose patience, and to do something so horrible. He noted that the man he was interrogating, pupils dilated, drooling from the mouth, pale skin, and steady flow of blood running down his cheeks.

"Please..." he begged.

"If you will not tell me, I'll have to figure it out by myself." He pressed his fingers deeper into the man's forehead, and the screams started again. It went on for about two hours, Grizz just staring as the mind of the Dark Jedi known as Lucius was eviscerated. He was caught betraying a platoon of the troopers to the Jedi a few days ago or so, and escaped. The result, many of the Republic's plans in Felucia backfired, considering the tactical advantage the Sith had. It cost them the lives of most of the armored regiment, and of Grizz's own 285th. The Knight himself oversaw the efforts to capture him. Xecr Nist did not bother with the pain that he sent, only concentrating on the task at hand. Finally after that amount of time, the Jedi walked out of the chamber, leaving nothing but a shell. Lucius was no more, while he was alive, his mind was torn apart and broken beyond repair. Grizz was terrified, although slightly pleased that the Jedi got what he deserved, he also wondered how could the Knight sustain himself for such a long time, and to dish out something so cruel. Suprised that the Sergeant was still here, Xecr walked to his side and handed him over a datapad.

"Here are the coordinates, Sergeant Grizz. Complete your mission."

Grizz could only nod, and sprinted towards the barracks. He long remembered the horrifying two hours, seeing Lucius spasming across the chair, blood spattering across the room. Ruthless as he was, the Jedi still went by the Code.

Only just.

=================================================================================================================

Shaking his head wildly, Grizz scowled. He was to meet that Jedi again, and here he was accompanying those that broke the so called Code of theirs. Long ago, he noted how vindicative the Jedi was. Only to be made worse by the Treaty of Coruscant happening in the first place. He wondered how badly the Jedi will react, before helping Jedi Traxex Maw recuperate. Applying several doses of Kolto and preparing a tank for him. His vitals were dropping, which wasn't good. Still, Grizz tried his best and coordinated with the clinic's staff to figure out a treatment.

Last edited by Grizz Meshurik on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:27 pm

john awoke to the sound of whisleing as he fell past the levels of taris. "what happened" john thought, he reached out and grabed the ledge to a landingpad. as he pulled himself up he looked behind himself, he saw the bodies of the sith falling to the ground or hitting platforms. it was only when he sat on the landingpad did he notice the blood stains on his body and his right leg and arm missing. "dang" he thought. he was in the lower part of the city hopefuly he doesnt meet a bounty hunter. john crawled into the building to a medical center, it wasnt long, at least it didnnt seam long, before he had robotic limbs and a bandage on his side. he didnt have any money on him and he would need all hes got to buy his way to the upper teirs. he crawled through the airvent after grabing a few medical suplies.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Trax's eyes remained black, his face losing color, and fast. He could only survive with his mind now.

Darkness.

Traxex looked at himself. His body was glowing. The scars from previous battles were glowing, the tatoos on his body glowing as well. All that he saw was a void of darkness. He ran forward, eventually seeing a red glow on the ground. Trax realized it was blood. The stains of his past, now haunting him in his death.

Trax followed the path, still running, not growing tired at all. He heard screams, screams he knew too well...

"No, please! Leave us alone! We didnt do anything!"

"Hahaha, that just doesnt cut it, now does it?"

Trax looked at the image that appeared before him. His own family, his beautiful wife Calypso, and his daughter penelope. He saw the sith lord before them, just toying with them. And then Trax saw himself, the memory haunting him again.

"Leave my family alone! Ill, Ill kill you!"

"Tsk tsk, not the jedi way now is it?"

Trax threw his lightsaber at the sith, grazing his arm.

"ARGH! YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT, JEDI!"

The sith lord threw Trax into the metal wall, hard. Electric wires and metal cut him, laying their in a fool-hardy attempt to save his family. The dark lord let out red crackling lightning bolts at the tips of his fingers, toturing Traxexs' family as they died. Trax was horrified, nothing in the world could have been worse than that moment.

Then the image disappeared. The trail of blood still glowing on the floor. Trax followed the trail. Another memory showed his anger upon the sith. The pure hate of them. It showed him walking towards a sith lord, the man begging for mercy. Trax picked up the man, smashing his head against the wall, kicking him in the face while he said "No, NO!"

Trax threw the man to the other side of the roof they were standing on. The man say Trax walking towards him, ready to kill him. The sith lord crawled to the edge, almost making it there...ALMOST

Trax picked the man up and took the man's hopes of living. Trax headbutted the man a couple times in the face, before shoving his fingers into the sith's eyes and snapping his neck, letting the dead body fall hundreds of feet onto the ground...

Then the memory disappeared, but there was no more blood. Trax saw a flame, a blue flame. Trax followed the flame, before it bursted into the form of his brother...

"Avlis, we cant survive! We cant win!"

"We can hope."

"Oh yea, that'll save us!"

"Shutup, Trax. The single flare of courage can ignite the fires of hope.Hope is what makes us strong! It's what we fight with when everything else is lost..."

Trax saw the sith lord's figure, his rage booming across the void

"NO! You werent supposed to fight my magic! You were supposed to die..."

"No! I will survive! I will fight for the sake of others!"

Trax awoke in a bacta tank. He escaped death. He had escaped the magic that the sith lord had put upon him! And then Trax's happy mood was brought down when he realized one of the jedi he was looking for was almost dead.
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:10 pm

(OOC: thats like the ending for god of war 3 still cool though)
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:33 pm

(OOC: exactly O.o i was hoping no one would notice though xD at least i made my own memories.)
Back to top Go down
XecrNist

XecrNist

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:46 am

It's here.

Xecr destroyed wall with shatterpoint. He frontflipped into a room where Jessa and Vyynn were at.

"They should have send me so..." Stopped. He saw Jessa powerless.

"Put her down" Commanded.

As she was lying down, he transfered his energy to her. And then he fell on his knees.

Darkness. He could not move nor do anything. Only kneel.

Infite images and memories fled in his head forcing him to see them. Only... darkness

(OOC: I'm not dead, neither fainted. I just lost some of my power and feel on knees unable to move)
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:22 am

The Force whispered, and I threw up a Force shield in time to protect myself and Jessa as the wall shattered inwards. A cloaked figure gracefully flipped through the hole, landing softly. I could feel light radiate from the figure, and I cautiously lowered my protection.

He spoke with a cold voice. 'Put. Her. Down.'

I stared into the shadowy visage of the figure, preparing to tell him to go kriff himself, when Jessa clenched my arm.

I looked at her, expecting to see open eyes, but was disappointed to see that it was a simple dream twitch.

Or was it? The Force itself seemed to whisper.

I lowered her gently to the ground. The figure knelt beside her, his hands on either side of her face. A brief twinge of something crawled through my stomach and across my skin. Was it jealousy?

I felt him push healing energies into her body, and all resentment wash away. Reaching out, I could feel his single minded purpose to ensure her survival. Whoever the being was as an inidividual, they were most certainly a Jedi.

The newcomer leaned back, breathing heavily.

Jessa slowly stopped twitching. Her face relaxed, and some of the cuts from her battle had healed. Try as I might, I still couldn't locate her Force presence.

'Thank you, Jedi', I said, crouching down next to the exhausted figure. 'I'm Vyynn Randos, apprentice to Supreme Master Jaina Sken. I'm glad you came along when you did, I'm not sure what ordinary field medics would've been able to do for...'

My words trailed off as he lowered his hood.
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:42 am

It was as if the dream was replying itself, once more Jessa awoke, eyes coming into focus, everything illuminated under bright lights, purging all the darkness away. Her head was spinning like a whirlwind, the hard thumping of a headache causing her to let out a weak moan. Suddenly everything came in a flood of colours, her blue clothing, the vibrant brown of the walls and the brown matte hair she had come to know.

"Vyynn" she whispered, seeing him by her "what...what happened?"

Then it hit Jessa, everything was dull. The colours though vibrant were not like she new them, greens were faded, blues blemished, the world had lost its colour. The sounds were muted and hollow, the smells small and unnoticable and she realized that this is life without the force.

Tears ran down her face, every since been a child she had never seen this sort of world and it scared her. She felt vunrable, empty even. She was no longer a Jedi but just a normal person.

She grabbed Vyynn's red tank top which he had worn at the party, curlying up against him.

"Help me, where is my force, where is it?"

She didn't notice the figure behind her....
Back to top Go down
XecrNist

XecrNist

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:58 am

He began to see. He did not see her still lying. Xecr raised and turned to them. He put his mask down revealing face.

"We have to go"

Vyynn tried to ask, but he got stopped.
"Ask later, now we have to leave this place. We're done here"

They went few meters then he stopped and turned back to them.

"I saw. Everything. You should not have done this. Not on a mission. You both deserve a punishment. You, Jessa, for doing that. Vyynn for not stopping her"
His voice echoed in their heads. It was cold and loud. His face showed no emotion. It was close white like a dead man, sharp features and unnaturally light red eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:48 am

“Pathetic.”

“So, you’ve been seeing everything that happened, and never bothered to help?!!”

“Unless you haven’t noticed Jedi, those two managed to endanger the lives of several of us troopers, they were kind enough to provide us with yet another horde of rakghouls to fight, and to knock out Enzo and Krei’fey. They were just left there, to practically die. YOU DIDN’T HELP THEM.”

Grizz’s face was one of barely restrained rage, his mind were raging with violent impulses. He wanted to tear them all apart, he wanted them dead. It was strange to think like this, he wasn’t one of those troopers that cared much of the animosity between the two groups. Some were perfectly content, but not now, not while this is unsettled. To him it was treason, endangering the lives of those of the Republic, and getting a man, a comrade, dead.

“Hypocrisy, it all is. All those talks about the Jedi Code, where is it now Jedi? Can’t keep to your own ideals?!”

“I’m coming with you, Xecr. I need to have a word with your blasted council and I promise you it won’t be a good one.”
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:01 am

Traxex was ready. Healed up and ready to go, his rage was vibrating around him. In his only attempt to find enough jedi to fight this threat, one of them was almost dead. His rage broke the bacta tank. Trax came out, dressed himself, and looked for a way back to the party. Trax saw an elevator that looked like it worked. Pulling the lever, the elevator opened its doors, and went up

Trax could see outside. He went ABOVE the party into a little room. He saw one red button. Trax pressed it. It was a hologram, a big one, of the sith master...Darth Traya? She spoke in a raspy voice:

"The sith were known for their brute power. Not the fake sith, but the true sith, the original sith. The exile i was with had lost her power. She had lost her reconnection with the force. This power was first discovered by the jedi, but I have learned such a power, a power to take away the force from a being."

And Traxex saw the lesson. Hours and Hours it would take to master such a deadly power. And Traxex realized that the sith lord had used it on the woman jedi...she had LOST the force...

Trax opened a door. It was a balcony above the afterparty. Traxex jumped down. The woman had lost the force...her power a faint whisper now.

I could have helped her...I could have...this is horrible!
Back to top Go down
Ace Toah

Ace Toah

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:24 pm

A man in a black cybersuit, with tri dot glowing green goggles decloaks not far from the action as he climbs out of a old vent and lands
without a sound on the soft grass of taris's underworld, he throws his head back and his goggles shift to his forehead, he sighs at Jessas predicament
and listens for rogue rakghouls, he looks at his custom pistol and ejects the magazine and checks his ammo,
"Four in the mag one in the chamber, got two spare mags" -sighs-
"I was sent by the high command, when Corporal Grizz's team didn't report in I was sent to investigate"
Back to top Go down
Ace Toah

Ace Toah

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:36 pm

He reholsters his pistol on his lower back, he turns around showing a array of weapons, a twin pistol made of black metal, both of them with scopes surppresoors and krayt dragon pearl handles with a symbol of the republic inlaid in gold, a odd rectangular object slong over his back, a pistol grip prodruding from the end closes to his right shoulder,he turns back around and slides his goggles down over his eyes and scans the vents with them.

"I count a large group of rakghouls in those vents, twenty or so, we should get moving before they pick up our trail"
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:40 pm

John limped down the hallway and up a broken swoop track to the mid teirs of taris.
"the party is on the other side of the medicalfacility" he thought to himself as he walked with his hand covering his wound. as john walked through the facility he noticed the broken bactatank, he didnt want to atract attention, he went without saying anything or doing anything. john went up the stairs and out the facility, he could tell that people were looking at him but he didnt care, his primary concern was getting to the building and see what happend there. it took him awhile but he eventualy got there. he ignored the people outside and grabed his blaster off the ground and walked outside to meet a group of people talking to each other. he went to ask the one wearing a red shirt what happened but was ignored. john stood there with then hopeing to cach at least a hint on what happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:58 pm

(OOC: We're in the better off part of Taris, ony slightly so though. They posted republic military units here to help with the rakghoul threat and we're in a medical bay anyways.)
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:20 pm

I barely heard the strange Jedi's words. Relief flooded through me as Jessa woke. It disappeared an instant later when tears ran down her face, and a heartbreaking look of confusion came over her.

'Vyynn', she cried, 'My Force, where is it...'

It took everything I had to stay composed. I cradled her head in my shoulder, and glanced up to see the Jedi frowning in disapproval.

I stood. 'Let's get going, then.'

I stood silently aboard the Jedi's ship. He had briefly told me his name, Xecr, and then instructed me to go contact my Master. Jess had refused to leave my side, and so was quietly sitting behind the holoprojector, waiting with me as the transmission to Tython became active.

Master Sken's image blurred into existence. Young for a Master, her face carried a great deal of wisdom amidst the beauty. On anyone else, it would've been described as haughty. Her brown hair hung straight down and unbound. She was wearing, for once, the robes of her rank, the layered brown, blue, and white robes of a Supreme Master, and it completely covered her tattoo of the Republic's insignia.

She smiled wide. 'Vyynn, it's good to see you.'

'And for me as well, Master,' I said, bowing.

Her eyebrows furrowed. 'We had through you lost. What happened?'

'Long range communications were being jammed. By the time they were down, I was...unable to contact anyone.'

Sken's face slowly collapsed into a nuetral state. I called it her 'Jedi' face. I hated it.

'What happened', she repeated quietly. 'Tell me everything.'

I told her. I didn't leave out a single detail, reliving the abandonment of the troopers and the horror of Jessa's Force connection being disabled. I talked for hours, and Master Sken sat quietly, listening. I described the battle against the Sith Lord in conclusion

'..and then Knight Xecr arrived, and we are all currently on route back to Tython. We picked up a few stragglers...'

I fell silent at the look on my Master's face, and her face softened when she noticed my reaction.

'Vyynn, if nothing else, I'm absolutely thrilled that you are ok. Convey my condolences to Knight Amitey. I will go to the Council and tell them what you told me, and we'll work this out when you arrive.'

Gratitude blosomed in my chest. 'Of course, Master. Thank you.'

The hologram snapped off, and I sat back on the cushioned seats of the crew area, sighing quietly.

Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:46 pm

As Jessa sat beside Vyynn on the spaceship, she felt like a comatised patient. Her body refused to move in it's normal lucidity and everything had reamained a dull blend of colours and life. The only thing that she willing choose to do was stay by the Padawan, she wasn't sure why but being around him gave her a sort of warmth though it was a small candle in a sea of darkness.

She watched in silence as the loyal Padawan retold his story to his master. She could read the expressions on his face so vividly and clearly, he had never spoken to her like this. It was the first time she had experienced watching Vyynn was his guard down. And it hurt.

For some reason, it was like a pang of jealousy. Jessa had no idea why she would be jealous but it gave her a small feeling of life when she did. However it quickly reduced to ash. And she realized something, Vyynn was so innocent, much so than she was, he was but a padawan, loyal, honest, and thoughtful and she was a deraged Jedi Knight. Angry, vengeful and foolish.

As the conversation came to a close, she reached over the Vyynn and clasped his hand in hers, mirroring the act at the party.

"I'm sorry, for doing this to you"

Lightly, the Jedi knight rested her head against Vyynn's closing her eyes. But she instantly regretted doing so, images of Darth Jaken's last words fluttered through her head, his smirk, his laugh, her forces powers leaving her...

Quickly these images turned to the ones from her dream, the hidious red creature etching towards her.

"NO!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Rakghouls- Open RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rakghouls- Open RP
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next